Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, dpt666 said:

Shit manager .....not happy at all .....meh

You do realise we are 19th in the Championship don't you?

Who else could we have realistically got with a better record in this division? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dpt666 said:

Shit manager .....not happy at all .....meh

Not true, a very good manager who we should be glad to have on board. 

It will be nice to have a manager that actually knows what they are doing on the sideline. 

Welcome Bruce

• Like 4

He's got a massive chance here. Could be the making of him as a manager. 

He's got the experience and know how to do the immediate job of getting us promoted. We don't quite have the squad and luck with injuries/suspensions will be key until reinforcements arrive in Jan. Playoffs is more than realistic if we can get a run going. 

Where he can take us from there, who knows. He's labelled this and that, but he's never managed a club this big, or with the potential backing he will get from this owner.     I think he could be better than expected. 

• Like 1

Bruce on ITV with smirk on his face "All I can say is I think I'm in the frame, can't say until official" .

The silly bint hosting referred to us as "one of the biggest clubs in the West Midlands" !! One of??

Edited by NottingVilla

Really unimpressed, he'll no doubt get us out of this division in the next 2 years but doubt he'll get us doing anything in the prem and it's almost inevitable he'll be sacked with us playing the same shit we did 2/3 years ago

at least he'll sign 7/8 players the next manager won't want in that time too, will be good to get a bomb squad going again

:( 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Really unimpressed, he'll no doubt get us out of this division in the next 2 years but doubt he'll get us doing anything in the prem and it's almost inevitable he'll be sacked with us playing the same shit we did 2/3 years ago

at least he'll sign 7/8 players the next manager won't want in that time too, will be good to get a bomb squad going again

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Which will be his only brief IMO. At the moment, we're miles away from getting back into the Premier League.

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

Unimpressed by a manager that will get your team promoted? What does it take to impress you? 

The whole point of this appointment is to get us back into the premier league. I fail to see the issue.

I dont want to be promoted at the cost of just returning to what we've been for the last 5 years

id have happily spent 2/3 years in the championship if it meant developing a young team under a young progressive manager and taking a running jump at the prem

bruce to me is an easy option chasing quick success and worrying about the future when we get there, he has a ceiling in the prem and like I said in my mind won't see out his contract

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Ive read some silly things on here but this,your really unimpressed if he gets us promoted? 

Jesus

• Like 1

Â