Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bet they are both shitting it after tonight. I know I am. 

Lol....it can’t have made jolly viewing can it ?

Fwiw I’m not concerned in the least, if we play well we can beat anyone, if we don’t, we won’t.....Fulham aren’t Barcelona either...

7 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Lol....it can’t have made jolly viewing can it ?

Fwiw I’m not concerned in the least, if we play well we can beat anyone, if we don’t, we won’t.....Fulham aren’t Barcelona either...

You're right. Manager, players and fans all need to say and believe f**k em! We're Aston Villa. Who the **** are Fulham!?

To be honest would probably have prefered a 2 legger against them than a Wembley final. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You're right. Manager, players and fans all need to say and believe f**k em! We're Aston Villa. Who the **** are Fulham!?

To be honest would probably have prefered a 2 legger against them than a Wembley final. 

To be honest we’ve got to that horrible ( or terrific) stage when every minute is another minute part of me would prefer it if  I’d never heard of football !

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

To be honest we’ve got to that horrible ( or terrific) stage when every minute is another minute part of me would prefer it if  I’d never heard of football !

I'm just gutted I have an event I have to attend on the 28th May and can't really get out of it! 

Im sure championship finals used to be the last one and on bank holiday Monday! 

40 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm just gutted I have an event I have to attend on the 28th May and can't really get out of it! 

Im sure championship finals used to be the last one and on bank holiday Monday! 

They did I think it’s because of the WC....

Time to earn his corn and use his experience of 4 promotions. 

If we 'click' we'll get promoted. I just hope we don't have another spell of being shite like we tend to have every now and again! 

• Like 3

On 21/04/2018 at 21:13, Xela said:

Time to earn his corn and use his experience of 4 promotions. 

If we 'click' we'll get promoted. I just hope we don't have another spell of being shite like we tend to have every now and again! 

Even against Fulham ? I personally don't think we can beat them  either via two legs or the one off final.

On 21/04/2018 at 21:27, Dick said:

Why does Villa talk quote things I posted days ago... Sorry @sheepyvillian I couldn't delete it all.

Came on to say... 

Great win today, well done Bruce. 

Think you have to clear it from the "Editor".

There is usually a tiny bit of writing at the bottom with the option to clear the last quote.

used to drive me nuts as well haha.

22 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Even against Fulham ? I personally don't think we can beat them  either via two legs or the one off final.

Of course we can.

Whether we will or not is another question.

But if the Villa that beat Wolves turns up then we'll win.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Of course we can.

Whether we will or not is another question.

But if the Villa that beat Wolves turns up then we'll win.

Agreed, but I still feel it's unlikely we'll beat them. Once Fulham got going, they've not had one single slump, and still look very confident, whereas we've been inconsistent for most of the season, however many games we've won or points we've accrued.

Edited by vreitti

1 minute ago, vreitti said:

Agreed, but I still feel it's highly unlikely we'll beat them. Once Fulham got going, they've not had one single slump, and still look very confident, whereas we've been inconsistent for most of the season, however many games we've won or points we've accrued.

It's not highly unlikely. It's just not likely enough to make you sleep well at night. Their fans will feel the same.

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

It's not highly unlikely. It's just not likely enough to make you sleep well at night. Their fans will feel the same.

You're correct. I'll edit out the highly part.

Â