Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Unlikely.  On paper they could still finish third though.

Not that I think they will.  I think they're home and hosed.  Nobody is promoted yet though.

Wolves are the best team I have seen at this level for some time - goodness knows what they potentially might achieve  once promoted they could probably buy any player in the world- I think they will do well in the prem - a mid table finish is highly likely 

4 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Wolves are the best team I have seen at this level for some time - goodness knows what they potentially might achieve  once promoted they could probably buy any player in the world- I think they will do well in the prem - a mid table finish is highly likely 

Yeah, you're not wrong.

I still wonder if something will happen, or be exposed as being shifty, and they'll come unstuck.  Not this season, but if they look like becoming a threat when they're in the PL you can guarantee the big boys will have lawyers crawling all over it.

• Like 1

was a bit worried when he chose Jedi instead of Thor but turns out it was the right call today.

also a bit worried that we waited too long to make the subs but that also turned out to not be an issue.

Strong performance all around in what must be a very difficult time for him.

8 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Absolutely nailed it today. Big call brining Jedi back for an in form Thor, but it was vital.

After all he's been through in the last couple of weeks, this shot of him crying after the first goal will live long in my heart -

20180211_140441.jpg

Oh man. That melts my heart.

Up the Villa.

Loved checking the result, but not knowing anything for 2 hours was horrible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not a Bruce fan by any means but he's nailed this set up 

Jedinak coming in to stop the Gallagher Davies link up was spot on

And whatever anyone thinks of him I don't see how you can't feel for him after watching his reaction to our first goal, choked me up

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Absolutely nailed it today. Big call brining Jedi back for an in form Thor, but it was vital.

After all he's been through in the last couple of weeks, this shot of him crying after the first goal will live long in my heart -

20180211_140441.jpg

This picture, during the game, got to me too. It's unbelievably difficult losing a parent but, to lose your Dad and have your Mom seriously ill in hospital, that's unthinkable. 

Personally, I wished for him that he didn't have to go through the torment of such a big game but fair play to the man, he showed up and did everything right about his job today.

Well done Steve - you deserved that victory more than anyone today :clap:

• Like 2

Â