Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, sne said:

I'm fairly certain we'll be in the mix for relegation as well.

I actually don't think we will because I think we'll bring in a couple of players in January.

Burnley,Brighton,Sheff Utd, Newcastle,Palace are my picks to be fighting it out for relegation. Watford and Southampton could be the surprise candidates to get caught up in it. 

6 minutes ago, sne said:

I'm fairly certain we'll be in the mix for relegation as well.

No shock really as there will probably be 6 points tops between 13th and 18th.

Yeah, we should be really. Would be a fantastic season if we aren’t. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

I actually don't think we will because I think we'll bring in a couple of players in January.

Burnley,Brighton,Sheff Utd, Newcastle,Palace are my picks to be fighting it out for relegation. Watford and Southampton could be the surprise candidates to get caught up in it. 

I don't think we will score enough goals to be safe. 

And I also think the first half of the season at least will be a bumpy ride with much frustration and lessons to be learned..

But as you say we're not the only team that will have it like this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

No posts in nearly 4 days, come on... it's almost like something "shut a few up" ;)

Eh we had our own issues. Still weird some people actively cheering relegation rivals as if they are just on a wind up 🙄

• Like 3

On 29/08/2019 at 08:43, Zatman said:

Watching Everton the last few games I think they will struggle if Kean starts slowly. Nowhere else the goals will come from

Iwobi and Richarlison? Maybe a few Glyfi free kicks and penalties to throw into the mix. Mina with 5 goals from corners. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Â