Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

55 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Then it’s too late to change anything.  

54 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

When it's too late?

Yes it would be too late. 

But the question was specifically “should Steve Bruce be sacked if we drop out of them [playoff places] again?”

It wasn’t “Should Steve Bruce be sacked if it looks like we might drop out of the playoff places soon but haven’t quite done it yet?”

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes it would be too late. 

But the question was specifically “should Steve Bruce be sacked if we drop out of them [playoff places] again?”

It wasn’t “Should Steve Bruce be sacked if it looks like we might drop out of the playoff places soon but haven’t quite done it yet?”

So if he does not drop out of them again next week you are confident we will remain there until the end of the season then, is that what you are saying?

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Barry Fry

No matter how many times people mention it, it isn't going to become a scandal that Bruce is friends with some noses. 

Still, I've got to give you credit for timeliness - this one's pure panto season. 

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So if he does not drop out of them again next week you are confident we will remain there until the end of the season then, is that what you are saying?

I don't know how on earth you've inferred that from my post.

But to clarify, no that is not what I am saying.

Edited by Stevo985

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

No matter how many times people mention it, it isn't going to become a scandal that Bruce is friends with some noses. 

Still, I've got to give you credit for timeliness - this one's pure panto season. 

Thanks HV but I was answering Vive's question why he feels we never progressed.. my guess. Barry Fry.

As for panto.. Best we do not go into that.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Thanks HV but I was answering Vive's question why he feels we never progressed.. my guess. Barry Fry.

As for panto.. Best we do not go into that.

I'd recommend giving Jack & The Beanstalk at the Wolverhampton Grand a miss this year, for sure. 

21 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

It just proves he‘s as capable of losing as well as „fluking it“

So a loss is a sacking offence and a win is a fluke.

buy yourself a set of scales and learn the art of balance.;)

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

People are complaining Bruce didn't take the competition seriously even though at the same time they are saying the team was strong enough to beat the posh.

All because of Barry fry??

If the team was strong enough to beat Posh......they would have won.

11 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Agree. I think you would struggle to find any fans that want Bruce to be manager past this season. 

11 hours ago, omariqy said:

Personally I hope Bruce wins every match for the rest of the season. And then we sack him. 

If he manages to do that, win every game, from now to the end of the season I do not believe the groundswell of opinion would be to sack him......sorry, i just can't see that.

16 hours ago, vreitti said:

What was a question? 

What relevance does Dean Smith have in this discussion? 

It seems it was the overwhelming choice of Bruces replacement on a poll....my point was this manager suffers the same as Steve Bruce ....his team fails when its not expected to too.

Dean Smith seems to be the choice when the brouters are asked for a replacement....so i thought it was apt to highlight the other side of the coin from his many successes over us.....I was trying to add a bit of balance.

Â