Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Does he think about what he says during the press conferences? He's making things worse with 'We missed a chance in the first 5 minutes'. The game is 90 **** minutes long mate!

He appears to be blissfully unaware that his entire 'strategy' - which depends upon taking your one chance and then defending it - is total cack.

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

There would have been a lot of genuine disappointment in some quarters had hourihane equalised from that free kick last night.

Reading fans?.

Edited by TheStagMan

These latest comments claiming we 'got carried away with the euforia' in regard to Terry says it all. He's lining up one excuse after another. When in reality the whole football world knows he's completely clueless. I really can't see the good Dr. buying into this load of bollocks.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

If he loses Saturday he will definitely be sacked, that I am 99.9% sure of 

I wouldn't be as sure as you to be honest. I'd be surprised if the trigger was pulled 4 games into a 46 game season. It should be, but I don't think it will. Hopefully the fans turn on him and that helps him get the axe.

I definitely thought we'd win the league because we signed Terry on a free. Expecting promotion because we spent £70m+ on players over the last three transfer windows never came into it, it was always about Terry.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Any points we drop from this point till he's sacked are now Xia's fault. 

Agreed

The longer he stays at the club the more damage will be caused from his poisonous outbursts to the media alone.

He's gone full self preservation mode and it's pathetic.

Edited by AshVilla

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Any points we drop from this point till he's sacked are now Xia's fault. 

Does the same apply to points dropped after his sacking? What about points gained up until Bruce is sacked - to Xia's credit? Or the players? 

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Does the same apply to points dropped after his sacking? What about points gained up until Bruce is sacked - to Xia's credit? Or the players? 

There is no point prolonging this - we know Bruce will go so let's do it now and give the new man as long as possible .

Xia gave RDM 10 games so Bruce can not complain at having 10 months.

There is nothing to be gained by hanging around - xia needs to act now!

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Credit will go to who deserves it after a match if we pick up points.

Bruce has failed, he's not going to get us up, if we take the decision to give him more time then IMO the points we drop have to be blamed on the owners decision to stick by Bruce. 

• Like 2

We should have been warned after his first game. Still don't know to this day how Wolves didn't stick 7 or 8 past us. And he picked Micah Richards! 

A lot of games last year that we won we scraped past which papered over the cracks. Home games like Fulham, Wigan, Blackburn, Derby, Small Heath, Burton (who completely outplayed us Boxing Day) were a real struggle and those were games we won. Not forgetting the few days that separated dreadful home defeats by Barnsley and Ipswich and our simply awful away record.

Pull the trigger Tony and while you're at it employ someone who has a clue in appointing a manager. 

Â