Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

26 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't know the full circumstances of Newcastles poor start to last season but I would be Interested to know if they lost narrowly and the fans could see the plan and that things were coming together or if they looked absolutely clueless and were being comprehensively outplayed. 

They fully deserved to win both games. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Bruce is the one who said Terry was the signing of the summer. Dickhead. 

Also the Dr liked a tweet where someone said Bruce has been poor for 10 months and not just a week. 

Well he gave RDM 10 games so Bruce has had 10 months and can not complain .

under RDM it was bad but at least there was so,e sort of football being played , under Bruce its turgid ,dire and shit and that's being kind to Bruce !

if wyness and round defend him, they should be **** off too. Get rid of the cosy cabal and start again. We're going to need some ingenuity and clever use of resources to get promoted now, as it won't happen this season. 

• Like 1

Ranieri won the PL with Leicester then they turned to shit after Kante left but improved after he got the sack and Shakespeare came in. There's no room for sentiment in football and results business etc etc. Bruce record is woeful and the chopping and changing giving Gabby a lifeline. Hutton. Playing Bacuna shows he's completely lost with no plan

• Like 1

I'm becoming a bit anxious about the lack of any comment from Xia or Wyness regarding Bruce or the poor start in general.

I hope that the silence is a sign of them working to find a replacement rather than them being stunned into inertia.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

if wyness and round defend him, they should be **** off too. Get rid of the cosy cabal and start again. We're going to need some ingenuity and clever use of resources to get promoted now, as it won't happen this season. 

I wouldn't write the season off yet, we get a good atttacking manager in then with this squad we can storm the league imo

• Like 2

Â