Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

20 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Makes you wonder what RDM could've done with this squad a year on tho.

He'd have done the same as he did with the squad he had when he was here, fail miserably because he's a shit manager. 

• Like 1

Looking very bad for us this season  - mid-table at best but I could easily see us in the relegation battle. Unless Bruce goes immediately it will be too late to turn this around this season (even if we bring in a capable manager - and no faith in that happening). 

Dinosaur football and a complete utter lack of creativity. 

Lots on here praising Bruce during the close season but few putting their heads above the parapet now

Dismal 

• Like 1

I feel sorry for him, Elmo going off injured meant he had 1 less 'tactical' substitution. He could of changed it from hoofball upto Hogan and Gabby to hoofball upto Samba and Gabby...genius. 

Please sack him Big Tone

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Looking very bad for us this season  - mid-table at best but I could easily see us in the relegation battle. Unless Bruce goes immediately it will be too late to turn this around this season (even if we bring in a capable manager - and no faith in that happening). 

Dinosaur football and a complete utter lack of creativity. 

Lots on here praising Bruce during the close season but few putting their heads above the parapet now

Dismal 

Don't worry, the 'He's been promoted from this division four times' brigade and the 'Who better is going to come to us' wallies will be out in force as soon as this latest shit storm has died a bit.

• Like 1

Please someone tell me, if a preseason is so vitally important, why the hell did we entrust it to a manager we had had a good look at, who had been extremely disappointing for 36 games with absolutely no signs of improvement whatsoever? We have at best given our opponents a three month head start and at worst a whole season as the damage has already been done regarding first team personnel and we are set for at least another season in the Championship. Or if Bruce stays too long even worse....

• Like 1

After this turgid display, alas I'm sorry to say that I have succumbed. Piss poor tactics that have been found out time and time again and no idea how to utilise the squad.  If anything we've gone worse in terms of our play (apparently we were favourites for promotion don't you know).  That's me out.  Dr Tony and Keith, over to you. 

Sorry Steve. I defended you but haven't seen any change. 

I hate changing managers because we desperately need stability. We also desperately need to go up and at the moment I can't see how Bruce is going to do that. 

• Like 1

Absolute garbage Bruce.

The first words I posted about him after his debut game v Wolves,

Absolute garbage Bruce, nearly 1 year on.

He has not improved ONE single aspect of the side.

It WAS clear in pre -season and it remains so.

In order for him to survive he needs one of 3 things ;

a huge amount of luck against Reading / Norwich....or

immediate return of Kodja...or

somebody to try to coach a system and some attacking ideas.

Im not sure any of those are going to happen.

It could've been 8 today.

We were not only out-fought and out- thought, we were out- footballed.

By Warnock.

We need to average 2 points per game and score double the goals we scored last year.

So we already have s bit of catching up to do with no sign that we're any better than before.

Tony can afford to wait another couple of games but not more

• Like 2

Zero shots on target ! Beyond belief ! Lansbury was always a threat for Forest yet comes to us and does nothing ! Our recruitment and coaching is a complete joke , and Bruce is totally to blame now . What was the sense in getting rid of Baker ? Admittedly he wasn't the best but the replacements are worse ! 

Â