Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

we're not organised and i still dont think we give 100%

those were the only 2 redeeming factors i saw in bruce

cant believe its been maybe as much as 5 years and 7 (?) managers and our main issue still seems to be the opposition wanting it more than us, sorry but i dont buy this oppositions cup final stuff

With other managers I at least saw signs ffs. With Bruce I see NO SIGNS of betterment, only downhill. It's sad because I like the guy but as others have said it is way too big for him.

I can only imagine the amount of progressive managers who would have salivating at having the support he has had.

He must go yesterday!

Should have gone much sooner.

Horrible!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

How many games do we think he has left. We will almost certainly loose at Newcastle. We can't carry on hoping that he will turn things around.

It'll be 1 point in 9. He'll be lucky to get away with being sacked instead of lynched.

My theory and its just that is that our good form when he took over was more of a new manager bounce than anything else. I mean listen to him speak, he's likeable. I'd imagine if as a player you met him for the first time he'd give you a lift, get the mood up, but those managers have no substance, that kinda "getting the lads fired up thing" looses its spark fairly quickly. Confident players are ones who are so well in tune with a tactical plan and are so sure of how to play it. It's look like man hasn't a clue and its reflected in his team's performance.

Edited by Johnnyp
error
  • Like 3

bruce calderwood randomfanman in goal, all sod off. absolute garbage. We've played well under him for about 3 half games. Since October, that's long enough to know he hasn't got a plan, hasn't got a clue, hasn't got a tactic, hasn't got a style, hasn't got a speech, hasn't got a a future.

• Like 2

Â