This clown nonsense

Midfielder

On 10/10/2016 at 13:18, Rugeley Villa said:

Great film. Anyone read the book?

I read it when I was 16 and loved it. It's not something I'd recommend to someone over 25. But King is no slouch of a writer. He's kind of the Dickens of his day.

11 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Flavour of the month this clown stuff... all over the news today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831944/England-star-s-teenage-son-faces-expulsion-private-school-making-killer-clown-threats-pupils-forcing-eight-schools-evacuate.html

England star's teenage son faces expulsion from his private school after making 'killer clown threats to pupils and forcing eight schools to evacuate'

• The teenager was behind a 'killer clown' social media page, it is reported
  • Account posted threatening messages and pictures about other schools
  • Police were alerted and schools were reportedly evacuated as a result
  • The boy, whose father is an England football star, now faces expulsion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831944/England-star-s-teenage-son-faces-expulsion-private-school-making-killer-clown-threats-pupils-forcing-eight-schools-evacuate.html#ixzz4MmAUnDJ2 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

im sure Daily Mail be blaming this on Jack Grealish as well

WTF current England player has a teenage son :lol:

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

im sure Daily Mail be blaming this on Jack Grealish as well

WTF current England player has a teenage son :lol:

I thought that too, admittedly I didn't read the full article as they like to add their own soon to anything but if it's a current player the maths don't add up. Unless you know, Rooney has a love child undeclared . 

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Very true, one of these arseholes is going to get seriously injured before too long.  Idiots!

Then all we will get is revenge attacks from groups of clowns!  When will it ever end?

It was my lads Halloween school party tonight, he went as a werewolf. Yesterday however my wife got an email from school saying in the light of the current circumstances they are not allowing anyone dressed as clowns into the disco or on school property. 

31 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It was my lads Halloween school party tonight, he went as a werewolf. Yesterday however my wife got an email from school saying in the light of the current circumstances they are not allowing anyone dressed as clowns into the disco or on school property. 

I was just thinking that Halloween in America this year is going to be actually scary.

Â