The Apprentice 2016

andykeenan

Week 4

The candidates are summoned to Drapers' Hall, where they learn that for their next task they will be taking over part of the world-famous department store Liberty of London. The teams have to introduce a new

Can't believe this show is still on. 

I hate the fact that it seems to elude that to make it in business you need to be arrogant,  aggressive and trying to put one over on people. The statements some of them make when try to sell themselves are cringe worthy .  And then there is Alan Sugar. . . . . . . . . . Has there ever been a more odious man,  oh yeah,  his opposite number in America! 

I cannot watch this awful television. 

• Like 1

Week 5

Cycling Crowdfunding

Lord Sugar sets the candidates the task of helping two entrepreneurs launch their new cycling product and getting the public to invest through crowdfunding. The teams must organise a PR stunt, create a campaign video and then pitch to a group of cycling retailers to try to secure orders.

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Kartik is probably the best contestant ever, he is absolute gold.

Noooooo he'll never top the brand that was Stuart Baggs (rip )

meanwhile im starting to get a bit of a thing for Frances 

Week 6

Discount Buying

Surrounded by panoramic views of the sunset, Lord Sugar reveals that he is sending the candidates out to work the night shift. They have to stay awake, find nine items, negotiate the best possible price and be back at the Shard by 6.00am. 

11 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Week 6

Discount Buying

Surrounded by panoramic views of the sunset, Lord Sugar reveals that he is sending the candidates out to work the night shift. They have to stay awake, find nine items, negotiate the best possible price and be back at the Shard by 6.00am. 

Probably my only favorite task is this one 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

The brand was a bellend.

I suspect that was why he was on the show and they probably encouraged him  , Mart knew him in some capacity ( probably related to him as everyone on the Isle of Man is inbred :) )  and I seem to recall he was a nice bloke in reality

Â