England v Malta & Slovenia v England

andykeenan

Yes, Handa silenty retired but Oblak is better keeper anyway (he almost signed for Villa in 2010 but Benfica offered more (1.7m EUR)).

Our worst problem is at the back, Cesar and Jokic are slow but young ones are slowly pushing through - Samardzic, Mevlja and Struna (dirty, Pepe kind of player that is hard to like :).

Ilicic is in top form but we're without Kampl and Beric. We also have Rok Kronaveter, one of those players that found their form in late twenties and its hard to believe he doesn't play in top leagues.

Our number 9 - Bezjak - can be handful also... a draw on Tuesday would be a decent result for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Any solutions?

When the premier league and the FA make this much money and our league can be branded as the most exciting in the world who needs solutions

i bet the lift music at FA headquarters is everything is awesome

its the same with the players, world class fees, world class wages, playing for best in the world clubs in the best league in the world, how can they not have the mentality that they are better than they actually are?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slovenian said:

Yes, Handa silenty retired but Oblak is better keeper anyway (he almost signed for Villa in 2010 but Benfica offered more (1.7m EUR)).

Our worst problem is at the back, Cesar and Jokic are slow but young ones are slowly pushing through - Samardzic, Mevlja and Struna (dirty, Pepe kind of player that is hard to like :).

Ilicic is in top form but we're without Kampl and Beric. We also have Rok Kronaveter, one of those players that found their form in late twenties and its hard to believe he doesn't play in top leagues.

Our number 9 - Bezjak - can be handful also... a draw on Tuesday would be a decent result for us.

Has Rene Khrin totally fallen off the radar nowadays? I remember he went to Italy same time as Illicic but even then when he was at Inter there were doubts over his mentality. Last I heard of him a year ago he was being linked with Leeds...

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Has Rene Khrin totally fallen off the radar nowadays? I remember he went to Italy same time as Illicic but even then when he was at Inter there were doubts over his mentality. Last I heard of him a year ago he was being linked with Leeds...

Krhin found his level at Granada. He is playing with a cooler head nowadays, he became a decent players.

The cynic in me says it's very clever of him...great audition for the role full time...it's such an obvious decision now that he's made to look gutsy, the real decision would have been to not call him up, not make him captain, not to play him in midfield vs Malta 

• Like 1

Jordan Henderson I just dont get it, he has great energy and work rate but nowhere near talent level to play or captain England. Could you imagine Spain, Italy, Germany or France capping a player of that quality regularly and then making him captain

Sturridge has been  terrible this season...his touch and passing have been abysmal this game.

Walcott aswell but then his mini little run for Arsenal isn't fooling me.

Get both of them off and put on Vardy and Rashford.

Rooney will be first sub though...

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Sturridge has been  terrible this season...his touch and passing have been abysmal this game.

Walcott aswell but then his mini little run for Arsenal isn't fooling me.

Get both of them off and put on Vardy and Rashford.

Rooney will be first sub though...

Yes although Vardy hasn't been playing at the same level as last season I would get him on. Lingard is just pointless. 

Â