Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I've been clinging on to the 'not going to change over night' line for 6 years now. I'm fed up of it. I want wins and I want them now. 

We all do, but when you grab things to tightly they tend to slip through your fingers. I'm sure Bruce will be saying a similar thing to the players as he has before, just go out and enjoy yourself, as fans we can help that process by just being a bit more relaxed about it all and not letting the next few results pile more pressure on the team. Its a simple game complicated by the factors surrounding it, fans, owners, points, tables, press, TV.........

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

If we put all our strikers on the pitch there is no way we wont score the required 4 or 5 goals to win this game!

Recent experience would suggest otherwise. 

Pick two strikers from the selection box, but make sure there is some semblance of a midfield behind them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Recent experience would suggest otherwise. 

Pick two strikers from the selection box, but make sure there is some semblance of a midfield behind them. 

Wheres that Rainier Wolfcastle pic when you need it!:)

• Like 1

Please win. that is all.

Similar to what i was saying at the start of the season, that the first 3 games would define our season due to high or low confidence coming from the start we made. 

Same applies here, get off to 2 wins out of 3 and confidence starts to build, start with 2 losses and a draw and any remaining confidence will be gone for the rest of the season. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruces tactic should be go get goals 2-3 of them and if you concede a late one it wont matter. Not like RDM who just went super negative in last few games and we just crumbled 

It's not like RDM was happy with 1-0 leads going into the final 15 minutes of each match. We'd often be hitting posts, missing easy chances, and just not finishing. Then it didn't help that our players would pretty much gift the other team a goal every other match off a stupid mistakes. A lot of our failures came down to the players not doing their jobs. 

Excited for tomorrow.  International break is a killer.  New manager bounce, hopefully and renewed optimism among the fanbase. 

I'm looking forward to seeing his team selection,  I wonder if he will spring any surprises?

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I'm having to watch the pennies so will be watching on telly but really excited for tomorrow. I'm expecting improvement and hoping for 3 points. I want an early goal that puts the travelling support in their place, because they're gonna be loud as hell tomorrow.

Edited by Midfielder