Sunday 

Premier League 
Man Utd v Stoke 12pm BT Sport 1
Leicester v Southampton 2.15pm

Super Sunday 
Spurs v Man City 2.15pm SS1
Burnley v Arsenal 4.30pm SS1

MOTD 2 10.30pm 

Spurs were brilliant today...their pressing was amazing for  90 minutes. As much as I don't like him Sissoko in these sort of games is actually a really good player for them as he can press from the right and gives them more physical presence.

Spurs are the one team in this league who know how to play Man. City...three straight wins now.

24 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Balotelli just scored beauty that looks like winning the match for Nice

17 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

And has now been sent off

That's his career in a nutshell really.

The Premier League is shaping up nicely to be the farce I was expecting now the biggest and richest clubs have got their houses in order.

City, Spurs, Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea take up six of the top seven spots. That'll change to all six in the top six over time and I can see them finishing miles ahead of the rest.

So much for the "anyone can win it now" bollocks after what happened last season. 

• Like 2

Palace have a goal ruled out for offside Friday night when a player that does not touch the ball is deemed to interfere.  Arsenal score from Kos being wacked with the ball in an offside position off Ox Chamberlain's shot and it's given.  There is a definite bias towards the top teams!

43 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Balotelli just scored beauty that looks like winning the match for Nice

Nice top of league after 8 games and he has 5 league goals so far. lad has talent if he managed well enough

Favre got sacked after 5 straight losses from Gladbach. Markus Wienzierl had 5 straight losses in the Bundesliga but they didn't sack him and today they beat Gladbach 4-1. Sounds like a defence of RDM but it's not, just an observation that it sometimes take time for a manager. Many new players at Schalke too.

3 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Favre got sacked after 5 straight losses from Gladbach. Markus Wienzierl had 5 straight losses in the Bundesliga but they didn't sack him and today they beat Gladbach 4-1. Sounds like a defence of RDM but it's not, just an observation that it sometimes take time for a manager. Many new players at Schalke too.

What Favre did at 'Gladbach was amazing...I'm sure Gareth will fill in with more detail if he still posts on here.

Took over in January 2011 when they were miles adrift at the bottom (think us around that time last season), kept them up in the play off, next season they finished top 4 (but lost in CL play off) and then got in CL over next few seasons.

I'm pretty sure he actually resigned rather than the club sacking him.

Excellent manager who with respect to Nice should be managing a leading club in the CL imo, he could well get there next season anyway.

Amazed how poorly Schalke were doing but they'll pick up soon as there's plenty of good players there.

• Like 1

Â