Next Villa Manager

Richard

40 minutes ago, Rodders said:

:crylaugh:

Wow. People have concluded based on circumstances and candidates that we are aware of that his record objectively indicates good for promotion and so have decided to be supportive of his possible appointment = a red carpet reception. **** hell. Yes it may be a damning indictment of where we are but IT IS where we are.

We have not just come off a title winning season or an excellent start to a campaign. 

If we were in the top 10 in the PL I'm sure there'd be pitchforks and whatever else but we aren't and there isn't. Most fans realise and understand our predicament and our setting their sights accordingly. No red carpet needed!! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Dyche comes with no baggage what so ever. That is reason enough to have above Bruce any day.

Just the fact that we will have to probably pay massive compensation and hope burnley release all his back room staff. my concern is we ask for permission and as expected he says no then whoever else we go for will know they were not first option and we may be left with some crap.

Get Bruce in on two year deal that suits all parties in my opinion 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Bruce drifted (slightly) from 1/5 to 1/3 on WillHill... Dyche in to 9/4 from 20/1 earlier.  Hmmmm.

PP Just opened the book at 15/2.. Max stake allowed £63.17 rocket polishers :D

24 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Odds are changing quickly.  Hope Dr T goes for Dyche.  Get us up and we dont have to get rid then.

I think Dyche could be an interesting one, but I don't know how people are more convinced about him over Bruce.

He's had one full season in the Premier League and got relegated.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Odds are changing quickly.  Hope Dr T goes for Dyche.  Get us up and we dont have to get rid then.

Going for him won't be the problem

Edited by hippo