Next Villa Manager

Richard

15 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

I know, it's not a f**king entertainment business!  Just pay ya money, take what ya given and be grateful.

I rather be winning the Championship than being 'excited', which is completely subjective. The best football is winning football, and if Steve Bruce can bring us winning football then screw entertainment. Get me the ***** out of this god forsaken league, then we can worry about entertainment.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The overuse of superlatives for everything is amazing. "What's with this obsession with Dyche" "The wankfest over Steve Bruce is cringing". When I actually haven't seen anything of the sort. Stated a multitude of times that most if not all would never have had Bruce etc as first choice but have allowed common sense to prevail a balance of acceptance of our reality AND his credentials against such.

Unless a couple of people saying he has always come off as likeable (which is true) has you ruffled? Lol

Not really ruffled, more alarmed at the "Support" for him. It is a shade over unbelievable!

2 hours ago, hippo said:

Whose away ? - they might have access to email in any case...

The international players. I didn't know you could sign a letter on email. I'll have to update my Amstrad. Fair play for not providing proof of the rumour though! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Care to ellaborate on this "wankfest" ? 

Just read the last 30 odd pages. It is in black and white.

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Sorry I haven't posted on Villatalk in a while guys, I've been wanking for days and days since the rumours of Steve Bruce's arrival came out. Hopefully no-one noticed.

Careful Rob, too much can make you blind!