Next Villa Manager

Richard

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I dont think he will, I mean we were absolutely awful under RDM all he has to do is win a few games and he will have the fans on side (something the last four managers have failed to do)

I didn't really have fans in mind when I said he needed luck, I had in mind the fact we haven't got a midfield :P 

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

I didn't really have fans in mind when I said he needed luck, I had in mind the fact we haven't got a midfield :P 

Fair point teh cm is  a problem at the moment but I am holding on to that was more based on RDMs crap tactics!

8 minutes ago, Villastine said:

He's no longer fat :blink:

Steve Bruce is half the man he used to be! Potential Aston Villa boss has lost a LOT of weight

The former Man United captain's appearance on Goals on Sunday suggests he should be releasing a weight loss DVD, not going back into management 

He is No longer grey either, Looks like he's gone blond, Reminds me of the baddie in "The Karate Kid" :D 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/steve-bruce-half-man-used-9011400 

18 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Steve Bruce is half the man he used to be! Potential Aston Villa boss has lost a LOT of weight

The former Man United captain's appearance on Goals on Sunday suggests he should be releasing a weight loss DVD, not going back into management 

He is No longer grey either, Looks like he's gone blond, Reminds me of the baddie in "The Karate Kid" :D 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/steve-bruce-half-man-used-9011400 

He will soon pile on the pounds managing us! 

Poor manager, on the decline, short term when we need long term, does not guarantee promotion this season despite what some are saying. In fact I'm not sure anyone would get promotion this season, I never expected it at all and in that case it is even less reason to go for Bruce as we need someone to build us up. He is not that man. 

The only thing that people who are desperate for him to come here say is we need to get out of the league preferably this season and then we should get rid. Even they recognise he is not long term and we should get rid as soon as we get up. Well if we are not going up this season anyway then its even less of a reason to go for him.

Then when you factor in the fact that one of the things that has killed us is going through more managers than points and that we need the right manager to build its hardly the right thing to look for another short term manager 

• Like 3