Next Villa Manager

Richard

18 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I also get frustrated by the anti RDM brigade but hey hum, is what it is. Once he is sacked you'll just turn on the next manager and so on and so forth. 

Unless of course the next manager actually wins games like most managers do

• Like 2

**** knows who we could get next.  The three candidates we had in the summer, Di Matteo has been a disaster, Pearson has effectively been sacked, and Moyes is struggling badly at Sunderland.  I guess Bruce is left, though I'm not sure if he's on the naughty list or not.  May have well just stuck with Remi.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I also get frustrated by the anti RDM brigade but hey hum, is what it is. Once he is sacked you'll just turn on the next manager and so on and so forth. 

the current incumbent is intolerably bad at his job and has no evidence of coordination or improvement. Are you masochistic?

• Like 1

Bruce is an known failure, who'll have us right back in the same ol' mess in 2-3 seasons. I am sick of this shit and would be ok with a couple of seasons down here if that's what it takes to get someone with potential upside.... Bruce that is not!

Just now, Richard said:

Rowett 

Can't understand why people suggest him. Very little experience, even less success oh and the pressure of coming across the city. It's got all the hallmarks of high risk failure. No thanks.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Can't understand why people suggest him. Very little experience, even less success oh and the pressure of coming across the city. It's got all the hallmarks of high risk failure. No thanks.

Maybe because he has been a success at every club he has managed, spent very little yet the smaller club he manages have double the points we do.

i think that's why

• Like 3

9-1 odds on fat Sam at the moment 

I've a feeling he could be getting hit by the FA though and a ban looming so probably means it will be Bruce 

Edited by tonyh29

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe because he has been a success at every club he has managed, spent very little yet the smaller club he manages have double the points we do.

i think that's why

What success? :lol:

4th in league 2 with Burton :crylaugh: