• Grealish
    • Ayew
    • Kodjia
    • Westwood (Tishbola 75)
    • Gestede (Adomha 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't see it, only listened to the radio, but I'm not entirely convinced you can put 100% of the blame for this shower of shambles on RDM. Kodija missed a sitter, we had numerous other chances which if WM are to be believed should have ended in a goal after a poor first half. So we should have been out of sight in the 89th minute anyway. 

We've indentified proven goalscoring talent at this level, we've spent money on it, they are not producing.

Personally I think we're too top heavy, but regardless of shape what RDM has been putting out has made enough chances to win at least 3 or 4 of these draws. 16 points instead of 10 and people would be happier, 18 points and we'd be sitting fairly pretty.

We've not consistently had our best team out either, I'm not sure who is going to come in and wave a magic wand and make these players convert more of the chances we are creating.

This takes the piss. We have a good squad. A new owner who has pumped yen in like there's no tomorrow. 

How the Jesus did we manage to throw in a manager who has no idea where the midfield is?! This is just our luck.

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

This takes the piss. We have a good squad. A new owner who has pumped yen in like there's no tomorrow. 

How the Jesus did we manage to throw in a manager who has no idea where the midfield is?! This is just our luck.

The irony being as a player he was a midfielder.

• Like 3

I for one can't get angry about this. I didn't see the game and I'd be tearing my hair out if I did. 

But it's just so ridiculous it's funny.

That said it beats getting pumped four nil every game like last season. 

This is just bleeding bizarre. 

Cherrish the points lads. One at a time.

Mmmm lovely points.

• Like 4

Just now, Agbonla-score said:

You would hope Dr Tony is taking advice from Brian Little about RDM's tactical performance. Given that RDM was Tony's choice, I bet he's going to get a bit longer in the job than he should.  

Yeah , Saturday.

On the coach heading back. Can't believe we have done it again. And Grealish can **** off. Get him in the back of Tony's Ford Mondeo when he takes Roberto back to Rome. Awful performance from him tonight.

Villa fans were excellent as ever.

Sigh....

Edited by One For The Road

I really am struggling to believe this.  We can change the chairman, the manager, the coaching staff, the players and still serve up this spineless shit.  I'm beginning to wonder if it is me.

What I can believe is that I really freaking hate this last minute goal thing.  It's a kick in the guts every time. I thought that this season may be a roller-coaster ride with big wins and losses and highs  and lows, what I wasn't expecting was the crushing inevitability of the same thing happening every freaking game.  I'm officially out of ideas, the whole club can shove itself where the sun don't shine (now officially know as B6).  Just fold the club so I can stop caring about football altogether.

• Like 2

Once we are in the lead.. how about bringing Baker on. Try something different. Take off one of the four strikers and bring on an extra midfielder. Why take off the only midfielder who can run. Don't give me the shit he's tired.. he can run another 10 min. Ffs. Sackable offense alone taking off Tish.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Anybody got a vid of the equalizer? I need more pain.

Gollini flapped at it and was out of position unfortunately. I'm not going to blame RDM for that but he has to take responsibility for our results over a 10 game period.

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I didn't see it, only listened to the radio, but I'm not entirely convinced you can put 100% of the blame for this shower of shambles on RDM. Kodija missed a sitter, we had numerous other chances which if WM are to be believed should have ended in a goal after a poor first half. So we should have been out of sight in the 89th minute anyway. 

We've indentified proven goalscoring talent at this level, we've spent money on it, they are not producing.

Personally I think we're too top heavy, but regardless of shape what RDM has been putting out has made enough chances to win at least 3 or 4 of these draws. 16 points instead of 10 and people would be happier, 18 points and we'd be sitting fairly pretty.

We've not consistently had our best team out either, I'm not sure who is going to come in and wave a magic wand and make these players convert more of the chances we are creating.

To be fair, whilst we've been unlucky not to score more goals, we've also been lucky not to concede more. The end result has not been good enough and the formation is just plain odd. 

Good sides see out a game by passing it about and keeping possession; not by parking the bus. RDM has not assembled a midfield, which is shocking. 

Carlos Sanchez would be better than Jedinak. We have no midfielders. What's happened to Gardner.  Why take off Tish who is the only mobile midfielder. Who lost his man for their goal!? Need I ask!?

Â