• Grealish
    • Ayew
    • Kodjia
    • Westwood (Tishbola 75)
    • Gestede (Adomha 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

The formations we play mean we need to be 2 up in the closing stages of games otherwise this is going to happen again and again.

Its really not normal for a team to concede in the last 5 minutes every other game. Yes there are always late goals across the league but not against the same team again and again.

Did we honestly deserve to win this game? Probably not, I can't comment as I only followed the text updates and match stats.

Imagine Villa winning 3 games in a row this season? Borderline impossible I would say, that's the task we are facing if we want to be involved in the playoffs come the end of the season. In reality we will lucky to be in the top half of the table.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Speechless.

We all knew it would happen but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

Genuinely upset. I'd type 'RDM out' if I didn't feel such apathy towards it all. 

Night. 

This. Exactly This.

This is truly beyond a joke. I think mysterious forces are at work .Has the curse of Small Heath moved over to us? RDM out? Who In? Not Bruce or Allardyce please. Nor Pearson if possible. AND get some sort of therapist in to sort out fragile mentality

Just now, Hev said:

This is truly beyond a joke. I think mysterious forces are at work .Has the curse of Small Heath moved over to us? RDM out? Who In? Not Bruce or Allardyce please. Nor Pearson if possible. AND get some sort of therapist in to sort out fragile mentality

I don't think we need a therapist, we just need someone who has a clue what tactics and formations are. You would think the guy being paid millions of pounds by our club might know about these things but evidently not.

Â