Match Thread: Barnsley v Villa

limpid

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I don't mean to bang on about it (I do) - but we're playing exactly as you'd expect a team to play when they're almost 4-2-4. We don't have any control on the game, either with or without possession.

Surprising aye.

The guys clueless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't mean to bang on about it (I do) - but we're playing exactly as you'd expect a team to play when they're almost 4-2-4. We don't have any control on the game, either with or without possession.

It doesn't matter what formation you play you still have to put yourself about and close down and it doesn't sound like we are and that Barnsley are more up for it. You could put Westwood in for any of Grealish, Ayew or Adomah but that doesn't make you play at a higher tempo which seems like the main issue.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

It doesn't matter what formation you play you still have to put yourself about and close down and it doesn't sound like we are and that Barnsley are more up for it. You could put Westwood in for any of Grealish, Ayew or Adomah but that doesn't make you play at a higher tempo which seems like the main issue.

Hands up if you are the main issue.

Roberto-Di-Matteo-014.jpg

• Like 1