Tickets

avfc456

1 hour ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

No adult ticket should be more than £25.

Absolutely. Against Rotherham and Forest, i paid £35 for an Adult/Child combi, which i think is very reasonable. 

Without going over old ground and going OT, i would attend every single game at VP if it cost £35 for me and my lad, it has to make financial sence to shave a few quid off the ticket prices? As it stands I'll probably only go to the lower category games. 

2 hours ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

This 'Category A' rubbish in the Championship really is a joke, especially when it's live on TV.

No adult ticket should be more than £25.

Amen, brother. It is utterly, utterly ridiculous. Prices in the Prem are a disgrace, and there seems little change at a lot of clubs (including Villa for some games) in the EFL.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Amen, brother. It is utterly, utterly ridiculous. Prices in the Prem are a disgrace, and there seems little change at a lot of clubs (including Villa for some games) in the EFL.

Hopefully the fact we will get better crowds for games against the less 'glamorous sides' (without wishing to offend them) like Rotherham and Huddersfield, when it's £20-28 for tickets than we do against the likes of Newcastle and Wolves at Category A prices, may make them re-consider their pricing later in the season, or for next season.

• Like 1

Â