VT confessional booth of weird life hacks

Midfielder

Everyone, everywhere, is either full on weird, or, they have a little weird routine, or their own little weird life hack. Let's examine the latter two, if anyone else has any to share. Right, so in another thread I just mentioned something so I'll say it here, yes it's weird but I stand by it. VT'ers this is a little confessional. Ahem. Right. Here goes. Oh boy.... Ahem

I do a lot of walking, am on my feet a lot, and generally am well exercised. This causes me to get really hard skin on my heels and side of feet that is so rough I only have to take off a sock and it sounds like someone ripping a newspaper in half. My confessional weird life hack is, when needed, maybe once a month, I'll get my black and decker detail sander, stick on an 80 grit or a 120 and sand my feet! It's safe, effective and rapid. F----- feels good too. 

the shame, the shame!

53 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Everyone, everywhere, is either full on weird, or, they have a little weird routine, or their own little weird life hack. Let's examine the latter two, if anyone else has any to share. Right, so in another thread I just mentioned something so I'll say it here, yes it's weird but I stand by it. VT'ers this is a little confessional. Ahem. Right. Here goes. Oh boy.... Ahem

I do a lot of walking, am on my feet a lot, and generally am well exercised. This causes me to get really hard skin on my heels and side of feet that is so rough I only have to take off a sock and it sounds like someone ripping a newspaper in half. My confessional weird life hack is, when needed, maybe once a month, I'll get my black and decker detail sander, stick on an 80 grit or a 120 and sand my feet! It's safe, effective and rapid. F----- feels good too. 

the shame, the shame!

Hello Darius how are you?

4 hours ago, Midfielder said:

the shame, the shame!

Has anyone walked in on you doing this?

A while ago I realised that pulling out my nose hair was quite fun and it didn't really hurt, there's only the occasional unexpected eye waterer.

But I outgrew that, the buzz wore off, I wanted bigger and better things. I now yank out my arse hair.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Has anyone walked in on you doing this?

Not as such no. Before moving here I went out with a salon obsessed lass and she said that what they use for heels etc is pretty much the same thing just pink. She even said they used Dremels too. I have no plans for a Dremel. I blame her. My confessed redneck version sorts me out. Walk miles daily takes its toll. The end

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

A while ago I realised that pulling out my nose hair was quite fun and it didn't really hurt, there's only the occasional unexpected eye waterer.

But I outgrew that, the buzz wore off, I wanted bigger and better things. I now yank out my arse hair.

One day years ago I was scratching my arse and caught a hair that made me feel very weird inside. I pull it a bit more and more weirdness. I had to keep on pulling even though I thought my guts were coming out. Eventually a long blonde hair presented itself from my gizzards. Not sure how it got there.

Archived