Ratings and Reactions: Ipswich v Villa

limpid

Match Poll  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

whats the solution here?..I mean Rdm for me is at fault...not sorting out our midfield during summer was a crime..playing 4 strikers at once..i mean what the hell is rdm doing..

People calling for his head...its only a matter of time before he is sacked if things dont change..cant see us going up this season.

1 minute ago, tarjei said:

Good thing it took Ipswich 90 min to realize they are the better team.

LOL......more like we have been beaten like dogs around that time and retreat into our own shells.  It was imperative that we didnt conceed too!

Utter rubbish.  The thing that upset me the most was of the shots of RDM sat there not saying a word looking like he had already accepted the inevitable, whilst you had Mick up there shouting at his players to get at us.  It doesn't exactly instill confidence.  

Dire game, Ipswich dragged us down to their level, Midfield still worrying light and absolutely no creativity.

At least we didn't concede near the end. Gollini MOTM for me with that save from the Freekick. 

RDM has a lot of work to do,because no way we are going up on this form.

Didn't lose

Didnt concede

Another useful point

Thats where the positives end. Today was woeful, inept and boring. We need to start winning games soon or RDM will struggle to make it much longer. I don't advocate sacking him but his disinterest, passionless attitude and the growing sense of an apparent lack of understanding what needs to be decisively be done is making it more worrying after each passing game. It's not too late but it's worrying.

What I would add is that our equivalent PL matches last year were all losses so it's a step forward in that regard but Christ it's hard work watching it.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

It's a good result if you forget about everything else that has been going on. Somehow though, it just feels like it is a crap result.

Too many players dribbling into oblivion, players without confidence to have a go, have a shot, players getting bullied off the ball (Grealish/Amavi on numerous occasions in the second half), running, stopping, sideways passing, no authority from the touchline and no directions. We have to start earning our keep - just being Aston Villa is not good enough. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Razor said:

One of the most shameful performances i've ever seen

LOL, it's not even one of the 20 most shameful performances this calendar year. You must never watch us play. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Gonna say it again, what is different from last season? 

Last season we lost nearly every game. This season we draw nearly every game. 

• Like 4

Â