Weekends football 16/18 September

andykeenan

54 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Brilliant isn't it.  Mourinho is an absolute fraud of a manager.

Absolute fraud indeed. What we his 3 European trophies. 

Saying that though, I think he is busted. All the charm and charisma has gone. He doesn't seem to get people on side. Players would run through walls for him but not anymore. I used to love his brash arrogance but now he is a shadow of the man he was. He is a sad, lonely bitter old word removed angry at the world. It is quite sad. 

53 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Oh look, Sunderland looking shit again. No doubt they'll go on a ridiculous run at the end of the season with the usual luck and absurd refereeing decisions that normally entails.

Not with Moyes in charge. 

5 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

They have Shay Given in goal lol.

Stoke are basically starting 1-0 down with him in goal...can't dive and as we saw here has no presence at set plays.

Stoke really should've got Joe Hart on loan once Butland had his setback...would've made a lot of sense.

On 18/09/2016 at 19:03, Mantis said:

Why? When he was at Everton they often used to start slowly and end the season well.

That was with a top 8 squad at Everton. He did well there, I don't argue with that but the slow starts were weird because they were always better that that position 

Sunderland have a poor squad and i don't think Moyes has the managerial or motivational skills to save them. 

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

That was with a top 8 squad at Everton. He did well there, I don't argue with that but the slow starts were weird because they were always better that that position 

Sunderland have a poor squad and i don't think Moyes has the managerial or motivational skills to save them. 

True, but it's Sunderland. They are without doubt one of the jammiest clubs around. Have been for a long time.

Â