Midweek football 12/15 September

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Talisca on loan from Benfica scores a last minute equaliser vs them :crylaugh:

lovely... I bloody hate that loans can't play in the prem league sheeeet

Edited by villakram
all that silly inserted whitespace!

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

We've created the most chances in this league. If we could finish everyone wold be saying we'd be tearing this league apart.

We also have trouble stopping goals going in at the other end. 

I agree though if we could work out how to score goals and prevent the opposition scoring so many we might start winning some matches :D

I went to southampton on thur night with a czech work pal who is a massive sparta prague fan. £20 ticket for the away fans - quite reasonable. Lost 3-0, sparta were like the villa have been and it was pretty much a non contest all night. Standing with the away fans including some of their ultras, it became very apparent to me that there were a few right wing idiots amongst us (one giving nazi salutes to the southampton lot whilst standing next to a copper who did fck all about it !).

I speak no czech whatsoever but my pal let me know what was being sung and shouted. At one point their centre half Costa (lanky zimbabwean) got booed when his name was read out at the start of the game. "Is he crap ?" I asked my friend. "No, it's because he is black " he shrugged apologetically and sure enough, he got dogs abuse whenever he messed up, more than the others got.

A fight broke out at 2-0 down, as one little d1ckhead offered out an old man for a fight cos he had dared to disobey the teenager's order to raise his arms at the start of a chant. This kid screamed he was going to take his pic & shame him at the next home game & he then proceeded to bite the back of the seat in front of us to show how offended the old man made him ! A few more joined in, handbags stuff really and it snowballed to about 30 having a wrestle with the cops and stewards..........more nazi salutes........southampton score a third. Game ends, we get held back for 30 mins....i drive home, 1 hour diversion off the M3 & then drive through savage lightning/rainstorms to get home at 3am.

It was like being back at a game in the late 70's.......and not just for the mullet haircuts......i know it's eastern europe but some of their opinions and politics (never mind racist attitudes) were quite depressing. :(

Edited by mottaloo
spelling error

Â