Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

They are close to Malmö geographically so there is a natural rivalry between us.

They used taxpayers money to become a top team a few years. A kind of West Ham-situation although there is too much of that going on in Sweden anyway but there way was more deliberate.

One of their hooligans killed a fan from Djurgården, 3 years ago I think it was now.

Most of them are clearing in the woods, except for the girls from Tågaborg. They are the best in Sweden.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

though not as important as league, its good to note Olly's boys have been unbeaten in 2 cup games vs bigger teams in Djurgardens and Helsingborgs and if win tomorrow against Degerfors(his former club) they go through to last 8

• 2 weeks later...

beat Elfsborg away in quarter final and now play Norrkoping on Saturday in semi-final :) 

all in all he is impressing at this job and was rumoured a few weeks ago he would go to Hammarby

10 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

I'm not gunning for Bruce at all and it might not be the most sensible decision on paper, but I would probably jizz if King Olof became our manager.

I think he would need to prove himself at a bigger job 1st and if did that then I dont see why we wouldnt appoint him

Their game was on the Bet 365 website on Sunday...clicked on it and it was half time....tried 20 minutes later and it was still half time and eventually just forgot about it.

Not really bothered about the game but is he a tracksuit or suit/smart manager. Given how he played I would guess at tracksuit.

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Their game was on the Bet 365 website on Sunday...clicked on it and it was half time....tried 20 minutes later and it was still half time and eventually just forgot about it.

Not really bothered about the game but is he a tracksuit or suit/smart manager. Given how he played I would guess at tracksuit.

6717284.jpg

• Like 3

Â