Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

On 01/05/2018 at 00:42, Hornso said:

Bromma struggling without Mellberg, bottom of the table with 3 points after 6 games and a goal difference of -11.

Yeah it looks like they're this season's whipping boys, further enhancing Olly's reputation :) 

On 04/05/2018 at 02:17, sidcow said:

Is he not working now? 

He's just biding his time until Bruce has stabilized us in the Prem. Then he's gonna come in and be our Simeone leading us to Champions League glory in his 2nd year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

He's just biding his time until Bruce has stabilized us in the Prem. Then he's gonna come in and be our Simeone leading us to Champions League glory in his 2nd year.

I'll have some of that with a side portion of Laursen please. 

• Like 1

Östersund are unraveling at the seems after their Europa adventure and the trouble with their chairman.

There are some potential bargains to be found there in Sema, Nouri and Ghoddos. 

And of course their manager Potter.

Would not mind any of them here.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Östersund are unraveling at the seems after their Europa adventure and the trouble with their chairman.

There are some potential bargains to be found there in Sema, Nouri and Ghoddos. 

And of course their manager Potter.

Would not mind any of them here.

well if not performing in Allsvenskan now when chips are down I dont think I would take them

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

well if not performing in Allsvenskan now when chips are down I dont think I would take them

A bit harsh since it's 5 bad games after having played competition games for almost 15 months straight

4 minutes ago, sne said:

A bit harsh since it's 5 bad games after having played competition games for almost 15 months straight

Maybe but this be a huge step up and they arent performing at moment

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Maybe but this be a huge step up and they arent performing at moment

They were great in the Europa league against far better teams than those in the Championship.

Sema and Ghoddos are both internationals.

Having a dip in form considering the circumstances hardly disqualifies them IMO.

7 minutes ago, sne said:

They were great in the Europa league against far better teams than those in the Championship.

Sema and Ghoddos are both internationals.

Having a dip in form considering the circumstances hardly disqualifies them IMO.

Maybe but teams go on runs in cups all the time with average players. Its aboout consistency

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe but teams go on runs in cups all the time with average players. Its aboout consistency

So considering the start we had to this season and the last not one of our players could handle the step up to the PL?

Guess I do agree about that.

On 04/05/2018 at 11:00, Zatman said:

Dont think he had badges for Allsvenskan anyway and got an exception but left

Correct, but he left to get his badges.

Obviously has ambitions to manage in a league that won't give out exceptions.

Â