Pre match thread

Dirk

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

With the attacking players we have I would like to see a 4-2-3-2 formation with Grealish, McScoremack and Ayew behind Kodjia and Gestede.

It would require us to play with one extra player though. You're the manager - you solve it RDM.

So no GK then?

worth a try i suppose

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thunderball said:

Not so concerned about this as Newcastle soon after. We need to get motoring and start clicking and building momentum, to lose to the Mackems would be devastating and we would be about 15 points behind them too.

Mackems are Sunderland???

• Like 2

Hogan fella has come out saying they dont feat us and can beat us if they play well. This is what we need to turn around. We need a Newcastle style result to put some fear into these clubs. They are still licking their lips playing us :(

Bunn

De Laet Elphick Chester Amavi

Westwood Jedinak Tshibola

McCormack Ayew

Kodjia

Bench: Steer, Baker, Richards, Bacuna, Gestede, Adomah, Grealish

If we need to push for a win I'd take off Ayew, McCormack and 1 of the middle 3 and go 4-4-2, Grealish and Adomah either flank with Kodjia and Gestede throwing their heads at every cross we get in. 

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KSV said:

Hogan fella has come out saying they dont feat us and can beat us if they play well. This is what we need to turn around. We need a Newcastle style result to put some fear into these clubs. They are still licking their lips playing us :(

No we don't. We just need 3 points. 

• Like 1

Saw them play Sheffield Wednesday a few weeks back and they were not anything special. Worked hard but didn't offer much going forward. It took a Gollini-esque **** up from Wednesday's keeper for them to get a goal. They have got a ginger lad in the middle of the park who looked quite good though. 

I think the game'll go similar to Forest. 20 shots to their 1 which bounces in off Cissokos arse. 1-1.

41 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Woo hoo. Just booked my ticket for tonight. First game since the fa cup semi (due to finances).

Will be driving up from Watford later but Can anyone let me know a good place to park for free near to the ground ? Thanks

I always go along Long Acre or Plume Street. About a 15 minute walk but free to park and every man and his dog bumps his car up onto the kerb on both sides, reducing the chances of yours being the one to be broken in to. 

• Like 1