Overwatch

RunRickyRun

Season 4 is coming to the end. I've slowly become a one trick pony. My win percentage with Torbjorn is above 60% and I barely touch 50% for the rest of my mains (Winston, Soldier & Zen). This is a problem when I have to choose someone to attack with on the 2 CP maps.

I've decided to create a smurf for next season call Worst_Torb_EU for a bit of fun.

Had a losing streak of around 11 last night. Lost around 200 SR.

Throwers (Torb/Sym on attack), quitters, just generally braindead people.

The worst feeling is when you lock in Zarya, because every comp will need a tank and the rest go DPS without a thought :(

A role queuing system would make the game immeasurably better. ie You would select DPS, Tank or healer then two teams of identical compositions (but different heroes) could be matched together.

It wont happen as Blizzard are keen to keep the hero swapping foundation but I can see it being implemented in the next generation of class based fps games.

On 5/1/2017 at 14:03, StefanAVFC said:

I hit this statline in comp yesterday :D

2vd4mlw.jpg

You would have loved launch McCree. He was the most broken hero in the game (with the exception of beta Bastion with a 1000hp shield)

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 17:19, StefanAVFC said:

Had a losing streak of around 11 last night. Lost around 200 SR.

Throwers (Torb/Sym on attack), quitters, just generally braindead people.

The worst feeling is when you lock in Zarya, because every comp will need a tank and the rest go DPS without a thought :(

This kind of thing has put me off playing the game now - people not understanding how team comps work has killed my interest.

I solo queue for the most part, and I can't enjoy it getting loss after loss as the team keeps picking Tracer on defence, McCree when we already have 3 DPS. Etc etc.  Until that kind of thing can be remedied I don't think I'll be going back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reinstalled and played this today for the first time since last September. Entered a ranked game, had a black widow and hanzo on my team, lost. Standard.

Left the game once the match was finished. Tried to queue for the next one but had been suspended for leaving the previous game even though it'd finished.

No thanks. /uninstall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Might be a bit late to the party, but does anyone want to group up for some games? Getting a bit tired of solo-queuing. I'm not very good,  but I don't instalock hanzo either :P
Just add me on PSN: casek94, or pc: Eak#21110 if anyone's interested .

• 3 months later...
Â