Overwatch

RunRickyRun

On 1/6/2017 at 23:10, The_Rev said:

If anything gets nerfed it will be the shield generator which is really powerful. 

Yeah it's way overpowered. Makes everyone is a huge radius virtually unkillable. She needed a boost though, her old playstyle was boring.

Anyone else pretty much full of legendary skins now? I'm very surprised at the drop rates. I have one for nearly every character now and I haven't dinged 100 yet. 

Edited by villa89

20 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Managed to get a 25 kill streak (probably not that impressive) 

Nah that's shit. What a n00b

(I'm probably yet to kill 25 people total, let alone in a streak!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me too, only had both mei skins and the trashmouse skin with loads of dupes. 

Hate the ctf mode with a passion. They're adding it into arcade full time with extra maps too. 

15 hours ago, V01 said:

Hate the ctf mode with a passion. They're adding it into arcade full time with extra maps too. 

Yeah it's rubbish. Most games are just 0-0. It might be good for the top players who are on voicechat but I only play with randomers so it's terrible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What are people making of Orisa so far? Had a few games as her and she seems quite good. The good dps seems to be balanced by the lack of mobility. Nice alternative to the other tank characters.

Orisa's lack of mobility seems to be a big crutch. She is easy meat if isolated or if the opposition holds the high ground. Her ultimate is great though so I think she may feature in a few surprise team comps.

• Like 1

Managed to hit diamond but the toxity at that level is putting me off the game tbh. I probably received a dozen messages over 6 months playing battle mercy and attack Torb in gold/silver which was probably deserved. I'm now averaging one a night for not pocket healing Pharahs because they all believe they are the chosen one.

Torb still works at this level and is actually my most successful character. I still will religiously pick attack Torb on Kings Row as flanking the enemy and setting up turrets behind them is a lot of fun.

• 5 weeks later...
Â