Overwatch

RunRickyRun

Reaper - he was ok. Got used to him after a couple of games. probably my favourite so far.

Soldier - meh, didn't play much, he seems underpowered to me vs others

Roadhog - he's fun. He's probably my second favourite

Tracer - she's ok. I haven't learnt to use her abilities well enough to really make a judgement

Reinhardt - thought he was shit. Couldn't do anything with him but I'm sure that's down to me being terrible.

I can tell it's a fun game, I'm just so bad at it right now it's hard for me to enjoy it.

I quite like soldier, he's probably the best all round DPS, IMO. Incredible damage output and the utility of his heal can win games. It actually heals more than Lucio's heal, even with Amp It Up activated. Agreed he's not the most fun hero by a long shot though, kind of 'generic FPS character.'

I've not played on consoles but I'd have thought his ultimate is ridiculously good.

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I quite like soldier, he's probably the best all round DPS, IMO. Incredible damage output and the utility of his heal can win games. It actually heals more than Lucio's heal, even with Amp It Up activated. Agreed he's not the most fun hero by a long shot though, kind of 'generic FPS character.'

I've not played on consoles but I'd have thought his ultimate is ridiculously good.

I don't stay alive long enough to really enjoy the benefit of his healing or his ultimate at the moment :D

The new Oasis map is pretty awful. Doesn't really add anything and is just a pharah fest. Eichenwalde was bad when it launched first too though so hopefully it gets better with time. THe Symmetra boost has worked pretty well, she's usable now as oppose to being pretty useless.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

You should have had lessons in BF4 from me Stevo, would have stood you in good stead ;):D 

Couldn't get on with that.

Again it's probably down to me being terrible. But didn't like that game at all.

7 hours ago, villa89 said:

The new Oasis map is pretty awful. Doesn't really add anything and is just a pharah fest. Eichenwalde was bad when it launched first too though so hopefully it gets better with time. THe Symmetra boost has worked pretty well, she's usable now as oppose to being pretty useless.

Symmetra...usable? I think she's OP as **** :P 

The range on her main attack is obscene, considering it's a lock on and you don't even be able to aim. I'd fully expect a nerf in the next patch, either on the range, or damage.

Not a big fan of the new map yet, either, it's ok, nothing particularly exciting though, I've only played it a couple of times though. Not sure I'd consider it a Pharah fest, but that might be because I love playing Dva and Soldier, I don't see that many Pharahs.

Can't see them nerfing Symmetra unless loads of people suddenly start picking her, and that's not really happened yet.  If anything gets nerfed it will be the shield generator which is really powerful. 

On 06/01/2017 at 19:06, Davkaus said:

Symmetra...usable? I think she's OP as **** :P 

The range on her main attack is obscene, considering it's a lock on and you don't even be able to aim. I'd fully expect a nerf in the next patch, either on the range, or damage.

Not a big fan of the new map yet, either, it's ok, nothing particularly exciting though, I've only played it a couple of times though. Not sure I'd consider it a Pharah fest, but that might be because I love playing Dva and Soldier, I don't see that many Pharahs.

Symmetra has always been good. People just haven't realised until the buff. Now she is even more effective...

Â