Overwatch

RunRickyRun

Ha.  That was fun to watch though I'd have been raging if I were the Reinhardt that you let Tracer murder on the bridge at the start. :D

Had a game just now on Hanamura.  We didn't really have the damage to bust through their fortification of the first choke point, they had a really effective Widowmaker and a couple of turrets which meant all our team were doing was hiding behind the double doors and letting the opposition charge their Ultimates.

I switched from Mercy to D.Va.  I really like playing tank sometimes because while you don't get the most kills you can push the front line forwards and make sure the fighting is happening in an area which is advantageous for your team. D.Va is really good at doing this because her mobility is so high.  I quite like playing her out of the mech too, she's a proper little glass cannon. Her pistol is so bloody good, it's right up there with the most powerful guns in the game. 

• Like 1

D. Va is great fun to play and her ult is extremely powerful, despite the fact that people have time to run from it. Dropping it from different angles and watching the kills rack up if brilliant.

Her boosters are great for getting through choke points too and for getting to better angles to deploy her ult from.

Enjoyed that.  Fruitful night, lots of wins, lots of fun.   Got the other trophy for Mercy that I've been trying to get for months too: 

Quadruple rez! 

• Like 1

Joined this game late, the team were defending the final checkpoint with about seven minutes on the clock and as I entered I saw our Lucio had just switched to Pharah.  I thought it would be a quick defeat but then I saw why he'd switched, their entire team was basically on the point so I switched to Pharah too. 

Finally got the trophy for a quad kill with Pharah's ult (like Mercy, Soldier and D.Va, I've had plenty of triples but no quads) but they were all standing there.  We pushed them back too and won the game! :D:D

The new patch is now live on consoles. Just downloaded it this morning on the PS4 and it is around 10GB. It includes Sombra, the new small map (Antarctica if I remember right) and the arcade mode.

Just want to get back home to try out Sombra...

Â