World Cupski Group D Qual

chrisp65

Are Wales or ROI going to be seeded for the play offs?

Could be the crucial factor when you think Italy and potentially Portugal are going to be in the mix.

Hate the rule anyway, if you're not good enough to win your group you shouldn't be given an advantage in the play offs.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Are Wales or ROI going to be seeded for the play offs?

Could be the crucial factor when you think Italy and potentially Portugal are going to be in the mix.

Hate the rule anyway, if you're not good enough to win your group you shouldn't be given an advantage in the play offs.

Wales are ahead of Italy, Croatia, Sweden, Iceland et al at the moment so if they made it you'd expect so being ranked 13th. Portugal or Switzerland are currently higher, if France happen to get dragged into it them too but they should/would be one of the seeds. R.O.I. would depend on who else qualified but probably not.

Moldova are one of the worst teams I have seen in a while. Ireland are allowing them so much time there passing looks like Spain in its pomp

shambles from O'Neill and he has Whelan warming up

This group is horrible because ideally I'd like to see ROI and Wales qualify. Traditionally I've always a soft spot for ROI which dates back to USA 94 simply because it contained a few Villa players, not least god. I think he's still got Baggio tucked away in his pocket somewhere. 

So I've decided on a somewhat crude method of deciding who i support on Monday. I think whichever team has the biggest Villa presence on the pitch wins. I guess that probably makes the Welsh favorites to win my affection given the Chester is a guaranteed starter?

Â