Football Manager 2017

V01

Is it just me or is the game a lot more 'stuttery' than the last? I could run that fine but this one seems pretty bad. Match screen with the standard view (i.e. dot players from above, not graphical games) is really bad. It's almost like strobes are going off.

So I had hardly any players, put some youth in (called Green back from his loan) and smash Wednesday 6-1 away in the cup. Green gets a hat-rick. Amazing.

Bad news is McCormack is now out for 6 weeks. Another in match injury. No strikers left now as Ayew is off for ACON.

Edited by DK82

Any clues as to how Xia acts transfer budget wise in January or next summer? Decent money to spend or zero budget as per last few seasons under Lerner.

Not expecting anyone to have played that far but maybe holiday it.

4 pre-season games in. No injuries so far. Signed Matty James for CM as we're lacking a bit there and I play 3 in the middle.

1-0, 2-0, 1-0 and 3-0 results so far. All wins.

I've requested a refund through steam though. Not feeling it this year as much, plus there are a few issues with it so I might wait until a few patches come out before buying it outright.

19 games unbeaten in the league and into the Semi final of the league cup. Tried to get Berbatov on a free, but he wasn't having it, had to settle for Diego Poyet on a free and he's been bossing the CDM role all season.

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

ive got similar issues with the injuries, about 9 players out, 5 i them i think for months

It's been constant for me. As soon as one or two come back, another few get injured. Now at the end of the season and struggling to put out a consistent team, being beaten here and there because as soon as a player hits form he gets injured. Highly recommend Green though. 19 games and 7 goals I think.

I've got wenger as my director of football picking my staff (thought it would be interesting and a bit more realistic) first thing he did was sack Steve Bould and appoint Louis boa morte as assistant manager so my hope of a good sports scientist seems slim

im struggling for consistency, can beat anyone can lose to anyone, I'm in mid Jan lost about 6 games but I'm about 3rd with 5 points separating top to something like 8th

liverpool are 17th, just beat them 4-0 at anfield, not sure when but Klopp has gone, Spurs bought icardi and he's torn it up, over 20 goals already 

wonder if others do the same, but when starting a career with a european team, the first transfers i look for are the young regens in the US that have a European second nationalities. Often become gems, and many championship clubs look to sign them as well. Does anyone else do the same?

Anybody know a way to get more shots on target? I average 20 shots per game but only 10% on target. Most aren't long shots, players through on goal then stopping and shooting towards the corner flag. It's odd. Could be a bug?

44 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, the injuries are getting a bit annoying. I have about 10 players out for 6 weeks plus. The only forward players I have available are Kodjia, Hepburn-Murphy and Green. I've had to bring Gabby in from the u23s.

Just started a new game with Eastleigh (last night) and already having the same issue of at least one player per game injured for 6 weeks + each time. I spent good time setting up training, bringing in more fitness coaches, not going heavy on any training or tackles in game. Still players getting injured. Signed a midfielder for 30k, comes in and players 10 mins (as a sub 55min) and is now out for  weeks. Striker out for 6 weeks the next game. Think I have 7 players out right now, I have played 8.

• Like 1

Â