Football Manager 2017

V01

5 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Comments after I sent RHM out on loan:

21l8tjl.png

I like these little sort of polished inclusions. so this is in-game fan reaction?

that's appearing in games a fair bit at the mo look at the latest fifa and the journey mode. Still though, FM only need to release and ill be buying but thanks for posting this. They're moving with the time.s

Out of interest, in your save, who was manager? Reckon they'll day 1 patch an update at the last min, or is Bruce cut onto it already? I heard for some games they lock the final version a month before release date, obv FM will put out patches though

Also, are we pants on FM? Whats our budgets? sorry if ive missed this earlier in thread

Yep these are fan and media reactions on social media. I like it as you then get an understanding of how you are doing, rather than having one comment from media every now and then or a small piece in the inbox. This has reactions to a lot you do.

I believe the manager was Bruce :)

We have zero to spend, but I have shifted a few, got Gabby to accept a release by keeping him in reserves. He kicked off and fans on social media were moaning that he doesn't care and that they would play for less money, then he left!

Did ok in friendlies, got first game against SW now. Of course because we are in the EFL we are fully kitted etc :D

Wage bill is 950k on mine, with a total spend of 800k.

Edited by DK82

one of my wants for making the game harder / more interesting is in there, i think you do it yourself through the staff responsibilities page but you can change the settings so that a director of football and chief scout etc make all the decisions for you

21 hours ago, DK82 said:

I usually save it one last time and then keep it in a back-up (Icloud) so I can go back to it sometime.

Social media:

kdljcp.png

Being laughed at on twitter because of a deal I was working on :crylaugh:

I see the social media thing getting old fast.

• Like 1

started as arsenal in the end (always do...) set it up so wenger was my director of football and left him in charge of contracts, had a £7m + add ons bid accepted for angel correa, wenger messed it up, had 4 more bids accepted for him (im now up to £15m +add ons) and he's refusing to sign :bang:

The social media thing is weird, it's almost as if there has to be at least one negative view, one positive and one neutral, regardless of what happened. Just had a game where Ayew got a hat-trick, and one of the items was "Bit too much hype around Ayew, he was good not excellent." as well as  "Ayew was good? Can't see it myself." What the **** were you expecting?

Then again, they are Villa fans :P

Edit: They definitely need to improve this social feed stuff, apparently after beating Newcastle 4-2 one of the fans said: "people watching football for entertainment should find a new hobby." Err...

Not to mention another Ayew hat-trick failing to satisfy the fans :lol:

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â