Football Manager 2017

V01

Why would you ever say that in a team meeting

next year we're pushing on , glad you all agree, keep out of the tabloids while you're off.

cya pre season lads

Nothing wrong with what I said. It was the truth and I acted accordingly. The problem was the game didn't inform that I would be held accountable and it didn't register the fact that I signed 5 first team players.

Just now, Daniel said:

Just exited the European union on my game. Can only have 13 spaces for foreign players. Current foreign players get a special pass, so don't take up a spot.

Is that for registration to the league.. or 13 spaces as a whole, youths and all included?

Got a really annoying player right now. He wasn't getting first team football, so I agreed to sell him. He rejected the move and then got angry a while later that I broke my promise, offered to mutually end his contract and he refused, I put him up for sale for 0k and he refused the contract with two different clubs. Now there are news reports that he is unsettled and has been treated unfairly. I mean, WTF.

20 minutes ago, DK82 said:

So, anybody up for an online game? Maybe the draft thing might be fun?

I'll pass, thanks for the invite, day 1 want to hammer my first save game. But I'm replying out of curiosity to ask in general, how does it work, the online game? I've never done or seen it. I might be up for this in the future

Hi all. Let's do a roll call on who's playing. If people cut and paste the list as it grows, by adding themselves, it would be interesting to see who's playing, I've scrolled to the top of this specific thread page but who else are our FM comrades on VT? Good luck all!

• Midfielder
  • DK82
  • Tarjei
  • Daniel
  • V01
Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

I'll pass, thanks for the invite, day 1 want to hammer my first save game. But I'm replying out of curiosity to ask in general, how does it work, the online game? I've never done or seen it. I might be up for this in the future

I was thinking maybe a weeks time? Online it's literally like playing it as usual but with waiting periods for others to make their decisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

Hi all. Let's do a roll call on who's playing. If people cut and paste the list as it grows, by adding themselves, it would be interesting to see who's playing, I've scrolled to the top of this specific thread page but who else are our FM comrades on VT? Good luck all!

• Midfielder
  • DK82
  • Tarjei
  • Daniel
  • V01

pick-me-minion-o.gif

I'm tempted this year as I now have a laptop with more power than a hairdryer.

The last time I played was mid/late 90's!

Champ Manager 2 FTW

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm tempted this year as I now have a laptop with more power than a hairdryer.

The last time I played was mid/late 90's!

Champ Manager 2 FTW

Jesus mate, when you install, what will unfold before your eyes will be like a UFO landing in your living room I mean, the tech advance. I'm not saying that as a negative, as a positive. If you have time to waste / play a game, has to be FM. I'm into my PS4 too but always get hooked on FM too.

That aside, you aren't just tempted, you're going to go away and google it, see about it. Then you're going to come to a conscious decision, get it or not. We've made that decision for you, because we are good and considerate like that. That is, that yes, you're to get it. You can do this via Steam (digital download) or you can head to a 24 hour Tesco and buy it right now, or Game / Argos anywhere for the disk version. Sorted. If you do, let us know, as there are some "day 1" things I would advise to a newcomer such as where to find "turn attribute masking off" which I would recommend for you, and related stuff.

Seriously though mate, 30-34 squids, and you'll love it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm up for it.

if this was an Outlook calendar invite I am pressing TENTATIVE, but probably will have a look, out of curiosity! I have no idea how it works and I rarely do online gaming of any kind except GTA on PS4. But, in all my years of FM, going back over 2 decades, I have never played it online! So will be curious!

In a way then, me too!

DK82

SexBelowSound

Mid'

On 11/4/2016 at 19:05, Midfielder said:

Hi all. Let's do a roll call on who's playing. 

• Midfielder
  • DK82
  • Tarjei
  • Daniel
  • V01
  • SexBelowSound
  • AVFC96
  • Villa4Europe
  • Villaphan04
  • Wilko154
  • Dirk
  • Trentvilla