Football Manager 2017

V01

22 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Brexit? Really?

Surprised they've put that in this years update.

Yup, there's a few different outcomes, some of the more extreme ones are a bit rare, I think.

• Like 1

I have made some brilliant deals so far. Got Berahino on a free/£3m Compensation. After 2 seasons Barcelona activated his release clause.

2zqss5g.png

Replaced him with this guy from Tottenham for free/£3.7m compensation.

zwxoco.png

Also got this bad boy on a free from Ac Milan. I'm basically wheeling and dealing my way through this FM.

2nq1h.png

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

hehe

fm16 hours.PNG

That's from the near the beginning of this entire thread isn't it, I remember "respecting" this Daniel lad for his graft (hours put in). 

FM game talk aside, I have a massive kinship for any FM player. "Much love" , brothers. But still, seeing his screenshot above, of the recent years play, for the second time, hats off. 

Also, I normally do a league one club as my first save, do a separate villa one later. Usually I pick Millwall (explained way earlier in this thread) and over the years treat myself to a new "drill top" or training jacket and wear that when playing. I know that's crazy, bit of an FM tradition for me. So, the release is Friday, here I go, again... About to surf... 

Ill get in from work on Friday, stick the disk in, begin install.... Go round the back, find my parcel , don the attire and settle in for the best antisocial Friday ever. Some Spotify, good times. 

5 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Also, I normally do a league one club as my first save, do a separate villa one later. Usually I pick Millwall (explained way earlier in this thread) and over the years treat myself to a new "drill top" or training jacket and wear that when playing. I know that's crazy, bit of an FM tradition for me. So, the release is Friday, here I go, again... About to surf... 

Ah tracksuit manager aye.... old school.

I actually knew someone at uni who wore a suit when playing, true story!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Ah tracksuit manager aye.... old school.

I actually knew someone at uni who wore a suit when playing, true story!

Damned straight. 

He probably didn't tell you that he interviewed himself before big games and cup finals too

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

You realise you just told the world you do this don't you...

maybe, but about 16 versions ago, it wouldn't matter if you were playing on a nasa supercomputer, the loading times between games and on pressing continue, would take an eternity to pass. Substances were always a factor too. 

Moving on!

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

How many hours has everyone actually done?

Put it this way. They say, before you die, your life flashes before you. 

When my time comes, I am going to see a highlights reel that includes a lot of CM and FM.

thats my answer.  

• Like 1

mines not that bad on the beta, i've been away and I've been playing a lot of BF, think ive only had 1 or 2 more addictive than crack type sessions, over christmas when the missus goes to work and the dog means i have to get out of bed at 7.30am and the missus comes home at 6pm and asks what ive spent my day doing...found 3 new wonderkids and won the league cup bab

the time between christmas and new year i'll probably come close to doing 2 seasons worth

• Like 1

Â