Football Manager 2017

V01

Downloaded last night, played one friendly so far so barely into it.

Initial thoughts are, I'm not a fan of the new skin.

Data analysts have no discernible required attributes.

It's going to be tricky keeping staff as I've lost three already.

On 21/10/2016 at 13:19, Rds1983 said:

Any clues as to how Xia acts transfer budget wise in January or next summer? Decent money to spend or zero budget as per last few seasons under Lerner.

Not expecting anyone to have played that far but maybe holiday it.

Just into Dec and he has made £17m available for me. Which was nice.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Downloaded last night, played one friendly so far so barely into it.

Initial thoughts are, I'm not a fan of the new skin.

Data analysts have no discernible required attributes.

It's going to be tricky keeping staff as I've lost three already.

I like the new skin, think it reminds me of the old CM skins.

finished my first season as arsenal

lost the title on the last day to utd by a point, i lost the last game of the season at home to watford! chelsea 3rd, spurs 4th, man city 5th, giroud finished top scorer with 29

won the FA cup vs reading who beat man city in the semi final

won the champions league, beat barca 3-2 in the final, route to the final was 2nd in the group (barca won it on GD) PSG, bayern, leverkusen, Barca

started the summer spending spree, to be fair ive sold a lot of players, wilshere, welbeck, lucas, mertesacker, elneny, walcott, gibbs, gabriel, ospina, monreal, jenkinson but then i have bought gaya, jimenez, correa, tielemans, rugani, romero, pavon, rajkovic (cant get a WP for those 3, that seems harder this year) and for next season ive already bought dybala and alaba, tonight i'll probably sell coquelin and hopefully finalise griezmann's transfer, i'll take some stopping after that

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

finished my first season as arsenal

lost the title on the last day to utd by a point, i lost the last game of the season at home to watford! chelsea 3rd, spurs 4th, man city 5th, giroud finished top scorer with 29

won the FA cup vs reading who beat man city in the semi final

won the champions league, beat barca 3-2 in the final, route to the final was 2nd in the group (barca won it on GD) PSG, bayern, leverkusen, Barca

started the summer spending spree, to be fair ive sold a lot of players, wilshere, welbeck, lucas, mertesacker, elneny, walcott, gibbs, gabriel, ospina, monreal, jenkinson but then i have bought gaya, jimenez, correa, tielemans, rugani, romero, pavon, rajkovic (cant get a WP for those 3, that seems harder this year) and for next season ive already bought dybala and alaba, tonight i'll probably sell coquelin and hopefully finalise griezmann's transfer, i'll take some stopping after that

Be honest - you're using "Save and Quit" quite regularly, right?

no! if i was doing that then id have won the league too ;) CL surprised me, played barca 3 times that year think i won 2-1, 3-2 and lost 3-0, bayern was 1-0 over 2 legs, lost my second game of the season 4-0 to utd, lost about 9 league games overall, hardly drew though

i always start with arsenal in the beta to learn the ropes, play 3/4 years then scrap that game, probably more down to using the same 14 instructions that ive used for about 4 seasons now, ive got that part of the game nailed, havent really found any wonderkids yet, started with a small database by mistake, rugani for £14m is probably the best piece of business ive done

and im commentary only too on the fastest game setting possible, assistant does all my interviews because i cant be bothered with the repetition 

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I do commentary only.

i play with highlights on, screen all laid out personalised with the stat screens. Real information-centre style... but.... cant play without the highlights on as i find the highlights genuinely entertaining. I really get into my FM, probably a little too much and yes, a season takes forever sometimes.

12 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm too impatient to watch in anything other than commentary only.

I can't spot how to demand first team player when loaning someone out, any help?

It's already an option.

Look below duration where you have things like mandatory fee, future fee etc and scroll down there is a squad status and preferred position option.

• Like 1

Â