Football Manager 2017

V01

one of the things I always find interesting is the youth players that start at your club and then move on to another one without your knowledge and then you get several clauses with his regens' new club. Always seem to lose very good youth prospects from this. 

23 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Or leak your anger to the press :D

It does my head in. I can handle getting fired cos I'm crap but this is stupid. I've done everything right and got us into Europe. 

This board make Randy and the General look like geniuses. 

Hey fellow FMer's want some opinions. 

1. Do I persist with sampdoria, even though they show zero ambition

2. Do I resign and look for another job within the save

3. Start a new villa super save!

personally for me at this time of year i get frustrated with new saves because they're outdated on a daily basis with the new transfers, start a new villa save and within a week the good doctor signs messi, i'd have to start it again

I'd therefore recommend you either see the sampdoria save through, or you browse the workshop and do some sort of data change game, or you create your own data change game, or you do a minor league game so the transfers dont really matter because you dont know who anyone is anyway (i did a red star belgrade game this time last year)

• Like 1

In my Plymouth save, Everton got relegated in the first season, and proceeded to spend over 100 mil to get immediate promotion and they bottled it. In the 3rd season they have just spent 22 mil on a Spanish Center half regen from Barcelona. 

Also just beat Small Heath again 2-0

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

good season mate, unlucky with that points total. Jose still in charge?

Cheers pal, took long enough to break into the top 4. He is, 65 years old now. I'm hoping he'll retire in a couple seasons :D

In the Europa League final as well, up against a French side again but this time PSG. I'm not giving myself much hope for that.

So a word of advice for all you kids out there, 

Don't try and manage a football team when intoxicated.....

At some point last night I remember having sampdoria as high as 2nd, then all I remember is pouring a very large, very strong bourbon. 

Woke up and thought I'd check how u finished up.....

I'm in 11th after losing 4 out the past 5 games. I did win my last game but then I'm pretty sure I shutdown the computer midway through a hiding. 

I hope you all have learned a valuable lesson. 

Board: you were in a champions cup spot, what happened?

Me: sorry I got really drunk

Board: you just cost us 10s of millions of dollars

Me: yeah soz

• Like 2

First season in the top flight and instead of the relegation fight, I grabbed 8th place and the semi's of the FA Cup. Very nearly had European football but fluffed my last few matches.

March of my 3rd season with Solihull Moors. Currently top by 15 points. In the final of the C-A-T trophy against Chelsea U23s. 2nd visit to Wembley, hopefully I'll get some silverware in this one (lost to West Ham U23s last year).

Championship football looms with 3 promotions in 3 years! (hopefully I didn't just jinx it).

Still only got a 5000 capacity stadium though... 2300 seats.

Â