Football Manager 2017

V01

Loyalty offer ends today at midnight, 5% off for each of the last four games you own in Steam. £27.99 with Beta access.

Not too sure on anywhere cheaper, the CDKeys version without the beta has gone up to £27.99.

Beta was released on Tuesday last year or the year before and Thursday the other years. 

I'm hearing from my sources (can't name them, but they definitely exist, please believe me :ph34r:) that there will even be ITKs in the social media selection.

Edited by meme

3 minutes ago, DK82 said:

A much smoother experience so far and the new skin is much easier on the eye.

are you playing beta DK? Whats the news my man?

I've never Beta'd in my life, I just go to Tesco / game on release day and hermit up for the weekend. Has much changed from last year?

It does seem to be a much 'fuller' game (so far, I am 6 weeks in). It looks nice, runs much faster and there are many additions which add to the fun, such as the social media side (screenshot incoming).

I like it so far, but as always with FM the annoying things don't tend to crop up till much later (such as make three subs and ALWAYS get an injury!)

• Like 1

also one question to VT's FM'ers....

So like now, when the new one is just days away... do you ritually end your save game? Or just move onto the next one?

I have a Millwall save that I am torn to leave but obviously will. But just wondered out of curiosity, does anyone do anything to mark an actual end of their savegame? Or do most just move on to the next instalment? Me, I resign and let it motor on for a bit to see how they did the season after and retire.

That aside, cannot wait for the new one. Was reading about this Brexit stuff earlier on the bbc, not sure if that's imbedded or optional

Â