Football Manager 2017

V01

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 18:50, Daniel said:

I'm currently in 2042, most of the big teams (Man City, United, Chelsea) all gone from the premier league and replaced by super rich teams like Kettering and Sheffield United. I love seeing how different the league changes the further you go in.

Just wanted to say hats off to that 2042, mine is 2028.

Was listening to talskport esrlier they had miles Jacobsen on and he said their publicity campaign starts today and that they had secured the Watford v Spurs match screens purely to show some exclusive trailer to the fans and from there on the ads start. 

Not much actually changes year on year just a slight bit of polish, but I'll look forward to seeing if new features in. 

1 hour ago, V01 said:

no need to register, it's on youtube.

I usually play career mode on FIFA. This looks great! What the hell have I been missing out on?

3 hours ago, V01 said:

frustration and addiction.

So, like trying to pick up in a nunnery, while under the influence of a developing crack habit?

On 9/18/2016 at 12:53, Midfielder said:

Was listening to talskport esrlier they had miles Jacobsen on and he said their publicity campaign starts today and that they had secured the Watford v Spurs match screens purely to show some exclusive trailer to the fans and from there on the ads start. 

Not much actually changes year on year just a slight bit of polish, but I'll look forward to seeing if new features in. 

You been using my dictionary mate? 

On 19 September 2016 at 21:17, Rds1983 said:

Has anyone managed to get all the achievements on any of the games yet?  

No

i can't bothered to do the hero ones without cheating* so stopped doing them and then I don't load multiple leagues so I haven't done the win 5 leagues one and I haven't got the 30 seasons one and I don't unlock stuff on it (like no sacking etc) so those are never going to happen

realistic ones I've never got are the one for building a new stadium and the 5 star in all the training

for me when I top the country's hall of fame I tend to stop

*by cheating on the hero games what I do is put all the -8 and -9 PAs from that country in to the team, give them top youth set ups and then smash my way through it, the challenge is keeping them all happy, it's not really that much of a challenge, the Brazil one is the only one I enjoy really

• Like 1

what the hell.

• formula 1 2016 ps4
  • gta ps4
  • fifa17 - ps4 soon
  • skyrim remastered (soon) - ps4 even though i did it to death on ps3
  • AND FM2017 SOON............

HOW AM I GOING TO FIT WORK INTO MY LIFE

HOW AM I GOING TO FIT PERSONAL LIFE INTO MY LIFE

damn you game developers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You can get it from CD keys for £25.99 ( version without the beta). I have used them for my last 3 FM's and never had a problem.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Â