PieFacE

The Bayern team were staying in the hotel directly opposite where I work. So when they got on the team bus to take them to Arsenal I took a few blurry photos, including this one of Xabi Alonso: 

IMG_9657.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Walcott is a very good player.

He's a good premier league player, he's never really lost his pace despite injuries, I personally think he's a good finisher, can do deft finishes, don't think Arsenal have always used him particularly well and the player himself doesn't know what he wants to be, he's not an out and out winger, he's not an out and out striker, right side of a three running past a big striker would be his best role for me, that's not what Arsenal do though

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

In 2 games, Arsenal have been 1-1 just after half time, Koscielny has gone off and they've fallen apart (granted, in this case quite likely chasing the tie and down to 10 men).

First half Arsenal were certainly the better side, it's bonkers they've managed to end up getting embarrassed like this.

Just now, Genie said:

First half Arsenal were certainly the better side, it's bonkers they've managed to end up getting embarrassed like this.

It's not really, they had to overturn a 5-1 deficit.  At some point, they needed to try and do that.

Â