PieFacE

Just now, VillaChris said:

Don't tell me this is yet another big game that has passed Mesut Ozil by...

It's alright him getting a million assists in the prem v likes of Norwich and Burnley but surely these are the sort of games where he needs to be productive.

nah m8. best #10 in the world. 89 rated on fifa with 86 passing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Definitely looks like he'll be Juve bound. Can't think of another realistic option.

Juve looks most likely, but both Milano clubs are loaded now as well.

Just now, sne said:

Juve looks most likely, but both Milano clubs are loaded now as well.

Think if Juve are interested, which it seems like they are, then he'll go there. Milan is a no-go because no CL. Inter unlikely to as well.

Only Sanchez can come out of that game with any credit maybe Ospina as he was woefully exposed and made some good saves

rest are a disgrace. Coquelin, Gibbs, Ox, Gabriel, Iwobi are lower league Premier League players if I am being generous. as for Ozil what a waste of talent

Atletico Madrid might also be a contender if they sell Griezmann, Depends on Simeone staying though I think. No way would they sell to Chelsea surely....Conte tried to sign him at Juve...

Kind of sums Arsenal up they finished with their reserve left back Gibbs as captain at Bayern Munich.

So much complacency and lack of urgency running through that club.

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It is not even funny at this point.

Nah it is. It's hilarious actually. I have no sympathy for inspector  Clouseau either. You reap what you sow. 

Edited by villa89

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Don't tell me this is yet another big game that has passed Mesut Ozil by...

It's alright him getting a million assists in the prem v likes of Norwich and Burnley but surely these are the sort of games where he needs to be productive

I pointed out earlier in this thread that he is a sunshine player. Never does anything in the big games and might as well not be on the pitch when you don't have the ball. He's great for a flashy hattrick against ludogorets though, when it doesn't matter. 

• Like 2

What can you say just that theres a huge gulf in class between the two teams. I always wondered if Ozil was that good why Real sold him. He's done well for Germany but he's on the periphery of things most of the time. I don't know what Wenger sees in Iwobi! Best thing for Arsenal if they miss out on top 4 this season.

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Bayern actually desperately need a winger.

Had Sanches and Coman on the bench....Ribery still around although very injury prone these days.

Edit: Ancelotti's never really played with wide players in his best teams, Chelsea certainly did it.

Edited by VillaChris

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What can you say just that theres a huge gulf in class between the two teams. I always wondered if Ozil was that good why Real sold him. He's done well for Germany but he's on the periphery of things most of the time. I don't know what Wenger sees in Iwobi! Best thing for Arsenal if they miss out on top 4 this season.

The gulf in class is down to Wenger.

He should have gone 4 years ago.

• Like 1

Â