PieFacE

Im sure some stat will come  out that Ozil made 24 important passes but reality is watch him with your eyes. Complete passenger who incredibly got a new deal

Seen more effort from Nzogbia in games 

• Thanks 1

I really wish Arsenal fans would just accept where they are and what they are.

Their time has come and gone, they have had their moment. The glory days are not coming back, they are washed up, past it, yesterday's team. They spent so long complaining and worrying they didn't realise that those were the good times all along.
They are miles behind, it would take £300m just to get competing. No CL revenue, a shocking team and owners not willing to put their money where their mouth is.

They are an also ran, inconsequential. They are not a powerhouse on the pitch. Accept it. Come to terms with it. It is easier that way. Let it go.

Let it go.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

On 13/08/2018 at 16:17, lapal_fan said:

Unfortunately for the gentleman in the black hat.. I didn't understand.. ?????

You get me fam? Understand blud?

They were terrible first 20 minutes but thought they were decent after that although terrible way to gift Chelsea a winner.

Worth remembering that Man. United finished second last year on 80 odd points and they lost to Man. City at home and Chelsea away during the season.

What I don't understand is why they keep playing guys like Xhaka and Mustafi. They show time and again in these sort of games what poor players they are.

Bellerin is also a liability but he did play his part in their best moves so surprised they haven't tried to convert him into a right winger.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Have not moved on at all. Spirited comeback but shit at back all game. Mustafi or Sokratis wouldnt get in Villa team

They showed spirit in attack but think Chelsea played 2nd gear at most

They would but at left back and right midfield ;) 

On 26/08/2018 at 19:46, Zatman said:

Ozil couldnt play as had an allegedl cold in august. How does dickhead live with himself

He lives on a big pile of money with very many beautiful ladies. And not two shits given.

Â