Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

14 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

I thought he was pretty average on the right. He came alive on the left last year.

But atm he just looks average wherever he is.

11 assists and 3 goals in season 1 playing RW> 

5 assists and 14 goals in season 2 playing LW> 

• Thanks 1

I like Albert but when Snoddy was on the other flank, we had no pace.

As long as the opposite flank has pace I'd keep him. 

If it was a choice between him and Snoddy, I think I'd choose Snoddy.. But he's not here anyway lol.

faded badly last season, 1 year left with an option for another year i think, he's 30, we have green on the bench and now looking like McGinn, i'd keep him this year but i dont think he will be good enough next season if we go up

• Like 2

His stats are good no question.....but his play is questionable of late.

I would like to see a younger, more assertive player come in.

He plays lately like he has just run over the club cat.....no drive or purpose, just lethargic.....like he has stuff on his mind.

I think he has been ineffective for about half a season now. Although he has some decent stats he is 30 and still has 1-2 years under his present contract. Giving him improved terms for 2-3 years would be a waste as he won't cut it in the Premier league. If we get promoted this year we will be left paying him to sit out his contract on the bench. Got enough of those already! I like the new owners' decision here. Plus we will probably get 4m for him if we sell now. 

Success from Watford will be brought in to replace him. 

Edited by Made In Aston

If they have 7-8m id sell. He was great for most if the seaaon but was terrible aftee the QPR defeat.  Just looked a different player.

Wish him well if he goes. I think Bruce saw enough and felt let down towards the second half of the season 

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

I think he has been ineffective for about half a season now. Although he has some decent stats he is 30 and still has 1-2 years under his present contract. Giving him improved terms for 2-3 years would be a waste as he won't cut it in the Premier league. If we get promoted this year we will be left paying him to sit out his contract on the bench. Got enough of those already! I like the new owners' decision here. Plus we will probably get 4m for him if we sell now. 

Success from Watford will be brought in to replace him. 

I actually think he's only been effective full stop for us for about half a season. 

I wasn't a fan in his first season, he was awful start and end of last season. 

Basically he had that patch in the middle part of last season and that's it. 

As a winger he seems clueless about how to get past a defender or how to put a cross in. 

I will very happily see him go. 

Very strange players at times. 

Only saw glimpses tonight but from what I saw he was cutting back and trying to cross with his left foot. Yet when on the left he never used his left foot and always cut back to cross with his right. 

• Like 1

Confidence player with zero confidence at the moment. Sadly this turns him in to a very one-dimenstional player making it easy for the opposition to anticipate his moves.

Seems like a very nice guy so i don't enjoy criticising him. But he's been pants since the end of last season.

Â