Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I like Albert, but went on holiday a bit early for me......But I would build a young hungry team that build their team spirit together.....and to hell with expectation.

I would dispense with players over thirty......and avoid buying over 27.....just generally speaking, there will always be exceptions.

ps .....but everyone is up for sale.....its a fire sale whether we like it or not.....come on down the price is right.

You do realise Steve Bruce is still our manager? 

Expect a few over 30s to sign and any youngsters to be loans from elsewhere 

On 17/07/2018 at 16:41, Junxs said:

You do realise Steve Bruce is still our manager? 

Expect a few over 30s to sign and any youngsters to be loans from elsewhere 

He will have to change his vision from last season......I realise we have a duff owner too...and a depleted scouting network.

just saying what i think needs to happen.....i would also like to see 2 powerful dominant centre halves and dominant N0 9 who can score headed goals.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought he was awful start of last season, wrote much about him on here. Then he started scoring so it's hard to criticise too much, but once the goals dried up he was again awfull. 

He's been terrible pre season and was pretty woeful today. 

Frankly I am worried about him. 

If he doesn't weigh in with a shed load of goals again he's pretty much a waste of time. 

Edited by sidcow

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I thought he was awful start of last season, wrote much about him 9n here. Then he started scoring so it's hard to criticise too much, but once the goals dried up he was again awfull. 

He's been terrible pre season and was pretty woeful today. 

Frankly I am worried about him. 

If he doesn't weigh in with a shed load of goals again he's pretty much a waste of time. 

Yeah, I think both Green and Elmohamady offer more ATM. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He is poor unless he is scoring which is why I’ve always found it hard to rate him highly. 

swap him with Hull for Jarrod Bowen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

He looks a player. The kind we are crying out for. He seemed to be everywhere! 

He was and frustratingly a Bruce signing for them.

He never stopped grafting, he looks dangerous too....makes good runs behind defenders.

Needs to be played right ..I think he was ok but like Jack both played too deep .In Adomah's case he is the cover for the continually woeful Taylor and spends far to much time helping him out rather than attacking

Middlesbrough, Leeds and Nottingham Forest are all looking to make a move for Albert Adomah. (Via The Guardian) 

Another If we got decent money for him id sell as we have green that plays on the left 

6 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Middlesbrough, Leeds and Nottingham Forest are all looking to make a move for Albert Adomah. (Via The Guardian) 

Another If we got decent money for him id sell as we have green that plays on the left 

I get the sentiment that he has not been playing that well but at one stage when he was playing out of his skin that his goals at the time were so so crucial to us.

I wouldn't agree with selling him to any of our promotional rivals though.

I still rate Albert and I feel he has got more to give to us and we will see this in the coming weeks. Importantly being setup properly to suit players like himself and Kodja etc also helps.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â