Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

He has been crap for weeks now. Timw to drop him. Pathetic performances like yesterday have to be punished and shown if u play shit your out. 

If green is fit  then he must get a run now - Albert was really poor last night .

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I don't know him so it's hard to say how he'll react to being dropped as opposed to sticking with him. What's clear is we need him to get back on form.

He reacted well before. Seems jaded to me. I’d try Green who must be raring to go ( mind you I thought Lansbury would be too .....)

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure we should drop our top scorer, however he was really, very awful yesterday, zero quality.

Hopefully he will see it as being rested while giving green much needed game time .

22 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure we should drop our top scorer, however he was really, very awful yesterday, zero quality.

He looks really low on confidence and his decision making yesterday was terrible at points.

i still can’t believe that chance he blew over. Unbelievable 

Edited by Demitri_C

On 4/1/2018 at 12:15, Demitri_C said:

He looks really low on confidence and his decision making yesterday was terrible at points.

i still can’t believe that chance he blew over. Unbelievable 

Seems very much a confidence player indeed.

When he was in form, he was eating more difficult chances than that for breakfast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems very much a confidence player indeed.

When he was in form, he was eating more difficult chances than that for breakfast.

I feel for him, because when he's on, he's on.

He has that little smile on his face at the moment, that say's **** me where has my form gone.....He will come through......good guy IMO

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Our massive reliance on his goals have shown in the last 2-3 games as he has missed a few sitters.  

We just do not create enough so need our players to be clinical.

and yet I think we have more goal scorers spread from around the team, than any other team in the division.

18 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Our massive reliance on his goals have shown in the last 2-3 games as he has missed a few sitters.  

We just do not create enough so need our players to be clinical.

And yet i understand.....we score more goals from around the team than any other team in the division.....strange isn't it.

sorry guys, i have already said that in an earlier post.

Edited by TRO

Â