Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I was just about to mention them both being Ghanaian, then it occurred to me that Adomah is from Lambeth! 

Ayew has resting bitch face everywhere he goes doesn't he?

Look at that.  Couldn't even break into a smile playing for his country.

Ayew is everything that is wrong about modern football. Revoke his passport. 

• Like 1

Albert is a great winger- perhaps I remember him with a tinted view because he was a bright spark in an awful season, but he is a great winger in this league and appears to have only got better since joining 'Boro.

I do hope you overpay for him too so we can get more from the sell on ;) but I would take him back here if the opportunity arose.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

wild, tricky, fast, inconsistent

a poor mans Bolasie

What's funny is we had them both at Bristol City at the same time. But we would only play one of them at a time.

Albert recommended Bolasie to our scouts saying that Bolasie was better than him, but during their time at the club Bolasie was second fiddle to him, and Adomah the better performer of the 2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrDuck said:

This is why we're keeping Gabby :P

Step up Gabriel.. we like you for a month......... if i was him id tell us to piss off. Keinan Davis i think can step up.. he hasnt gone out on loan yet has he? Looks like RHM will. 

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Albert is a great winger- perhaps I remember him with a tinted view because he was a bright spark in an awful season, but he is a great winger in this league and appears to have only got better since joining 'Boro.

I do hope you overpay for him too so we can get more from the sell on ;) but I would take him back here if the opportunity arose.

6 million is the only figure i have seen so far. 

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

did you make money from Bolasie sale as well? be a good financial window for you guys if you did :)

Just now, Zatman said:

did you make money from Bolasie sale as well? be a good financial window for you guys if you did :)

We made about £6m from Bolasie, which actually broke our record sale of a player before you bought Kodjia (previously Ade Akinbiyi to Wolves for £3.5m). A testament to how badly we had been at negotiating in the past.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We made about £6m from Bolasie, which actually broke our record sale of a player before you bought Kodjia (previously Ade Akinbiyi to Wolves for £3.5m). A testament to how badly we had been at negotiating in the past.

Wow! Awesome! I'm so happy for you, what will you be spending your cut on? I hear your owner is buying a new yacht :D

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If this deal is a straight swap for Traore then I believe we're getting an inferior player with much less upside. Boro are doing very well out of this deal.

We would be getting a proven Championship winger; they would be getting an unproven Premiership winger, made of glass, who couldn't be bothered to prove his worth in the Championship.

If he doesn't want to help fight for the club this season I for one want him gone and replaced with someone who will help get the club back where it belongs.

• Like 1

Â