Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

45 minutes ago, London Villa said:

The bloke sat behind me was shouting for him to be taken off at QPR. Then when he scored he said "he's shit, it was only a penalty, get him off". He scored the second and the bloke still maintained he's shit.

i despair at some of our fans.

Best thing about AVTV (or worst) is you can really hear fans moan during the game. Yesterday we had to play it back to Chester to start our attack again and all you heard was a loud brummie voice say 'you're all **** useless'

7 hours ago, London Villa said:

The bloke sat behind me was shouting for him to be taken off at QPR. Then when he scored he said "he's shit, it was only a penalty, get him off". He scored the second and the bloke still maintained he's shit.

I use to sit by some nasty old bloke who was the same about Sid Cowans every match

6 hours ago, omariqy said:

Best thing about AVTV (or worst) is you can really hear fans moan during the game. Yesterday we had to play it back to Chester to start our attack again and all you heard was a loud brummie voice say 'you're all **** useless'

Yea I just don't get it. You can moan when the players deserve it, but it's a bit ridiculous with our supporters. One missed placed pass, or bad dribble, and suddenly you hear people yelling "you're f***ing shite*, and other obscenities. It just can't be good for confidence.

I remember how terrible our supporters were in relegation battles. We didn't back the team at all.  

On 11/22/2017 at 16:31, omariqy said:

Heaven forbid the players try to keep the ball rather than kick it aimlessly forward.

Half the Holte seem to spend the whole game screaming for it to be kicked forward, regardless of the situation.

Of course they then moan if it is hoofed forward and there's nobody on the end of it.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Heaven forbid the players try to keep the ball rather than kick it aimlessly forward.

Half the Holte seem to spend the whole game screaming for it to be kicked forward, regardless of the situation.

Of course they then moan if it is hoofed forward and there's nobody on the end of it.

At one point Taylor went backward unnecessarily and over played the ball. The reaction sounded like he had just scored an own goal.

Whats with that?  I don't think playing at home is giving us an advantage this season which is quite sad to see.  

Keeping it on topic - I love you Albert. 

• Like 1

On 22/11/2017 at 15:45, London Villa said:

He was having a shocking first half though to be fair. I wanted him off as well until he scored the penalty. Shows us fans don't have a clue really. We are too emotional. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I usually spend an irrational amount of time every game being annoyed at fellow fans’ need to criticise their own team. It’s the same at my local team in Norway too: there’s a family that sits behind me that spends the entire game moaning about how shit we are. Even at 5-1 up one game they were at it. You wouldn’t believe their almost gleefully expressed despair if a ball is played backwards or sideways. At 5-1 up. Why? Why can’t some supporters find it in their hearts to actually support their team? 

• Like 1

I booed Tommy Johnstone once Away at Notts County in the Cup.

My only ever boo.

Im still ashamed of myself.

Utterly bonkers to complain at your own team.

As regards Adomah, he started getting stick on Tuesday when he began trying a few more risky/ adventurous dribbles that didn’t come off. He was clearly brimming with confidence.

I found it bizarre that those criticising him couldn’t see why he was trying stuff and the potential benefits. And it WAS literally the same people who were also complaining that they were running with the ball at times and we weren’t.

He is so obviously a confidence player we should all just let him get on with it while he’s up for it.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 1

I cant remember a Villa winger getting so many goals in a season, said it in jest last weekend but I think he could hit 20 league goals on this form

His strike record puts a lot of our strikers and ex-strikers to shame

Â